Kog'Maw, the Mouth of the Abyss
|Release date (US)||June 24, 2010|
|Highlights & notes|
|← Previous||Next →|
New Skins in the Store
- Caterpillar Kog'Maw
- Sonoran Kog'Maw
- Striker Ezreal
- Goalkeeper Blitzcrank
- Blast Zone Heimerdinger
- French Maid Nidalee
League of Legends V188.8.131.52
- : Kog'Maw's attacks gain range and deal a percent of the target's maximum health as magic damage.
- : Kog'Maw launches a peculiar ooze which damages all enemies it passes through and leaves a trail which slows enemies who stand on it.
- : Passive: Increases armor penetration. Active: Kog'Maw launches a corrosive projectile which deals magic damage and doubles his passive armor penetration for 4 seconds (Removes the passive until available again).
- (Ultimate): Kog'Maw fires a living artillery shell at a great distance dealing damage and revealing targets. Additionally, multiple Living Artilleries in a short period of time cause them to cost additional mana.
- (Innate): Upon dying, Kog'Maw starts a chain reaction in his body which causes him to detonate after 4 seconds; dealing magic damage to surrounding enemies.
- Fixed a bug with Akali’s attack timing.
- Using a potion while in will no longer break Akali out of stealth.
- Slow changed to 15/20/25/30/35% from 10/18/26/32/38%.
- It no longer stacks with .
- Bonus damage increased to 40/55/70/85/100 from 40/50/60/70/80.
- It now fires 7 missiles instead of 9.
renamed to :
- Hawkshot retains the passive gold gain on kill and can now be activated to shoot an invulnerable, untargetable scouting hawk toward a target location. The hawk will reveal terrain as it travels, and grant vision of the end area for 5 seconds.
- Fixed a bug where it was slowing for too long at ranks 2 and 3.
- Fixed a bug where it was stunning for more than the maximum stun duration.
- Distance required to get a maximum duration stun increased.
- A timer to indicate when can be used again has been added.
- now silences for 0.5 seconds.
- is no longer dodgeable.
- Added a counter indicating how close to the Big One you are.
- One missile is now granted when you first put a point into it.
- It now reloads while dead and will no longer reset the stack count upon death.
- can now be toggled off.
- Cho'Gath will now be properly considered melee for the sake of items like .
- Fixed a bug at rank 3 where Cho'Gath has difficulty feasting when he has max stacks.
- Fixed a bug where the ability buff tooltip was not updating the bonus health when Cho'Gath loses stacks.
- Fixed a bug where Cho'Gath was not scaling properly when he loses stacks.
- Removed base dodge.
- Removed the heal component.
- Attack speed buff/debuff increased to 20/23/26/29/32% from 5/10/15/20/25%.
- Fixed a bug where Garen would sometimes appear with a different skin after reconnecting.
- Bonus damage reduced to 100% from 110%.
- It is no longer dodgable and is unaffected by blinds.
- now grants 8/12/16/20/24 attack damage instead of 12-36% attack speed.
- Cannonball damage reduced to 100/140/180 from 140/200/260.
- Cannonball radius increased to 275 from 225.
- Slow amount reduced to 35%/45/55 from 40/50/60.
- : tooltip updated to give the correct ability power ratio when the barrel has reached its location.
- Fixed a bug where Turrets were targeting incorrectly.
- : knock-up time reduced by 33%.
- Fixed a bug with where the particle would linger after the shield effect had been removed.
- : cooldown changed to 5 seconds at all ranks from 7/6/5/4/3 seconds.
- : heal reduced to 65/100/135/170/205 from 65/105/145/185/225.
- Ability power ratio reduced to 0.3 from 0.35.
- Base damage to 4/10/16/22/28 from 8/14/20/26/32.
- : cooldown increased to 120/105/90 from 90 at all ranks.
- now deals its damage up front as opposed to over time. The damage is 80/135/190/245/300 with a 0.9 ability power ratio.
- : ability power ratio changed to 1.0/1.0 from 0.5/1.5.
- Damage scaling increased to 20/25/30/35/40%.
- It will now properly double the damage of the entire ability against champions, rather than just doubling part of the damage.
- Fixed a bug where it was dealing too much damage based upon your bonus damage.
- Fixed a bug where it procced cast effects with every tick.
- Attack damage scaling increased to 100/115/130/145/160%, from 100/110/120/130/140%.
- Fixed a bug where it wasn't scaling with enough of your damage from items.
- It now breaks spell shields and is blocked by spell shields.
- Fixed a bug where it was slowing for an incorrect amount of time.
- Pantheon will now be properly considered melee for the sake of items like .
- now breaks spell shields.
- now breaks spell shields.
- Updated the tooltip to clarify that the damage is bonus damage not a true critical.
- Fixed a bug where it would acquire targets incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug where it would lose the stealth before the lifetime expired.
- : heal reduced to 10/20/30/40/50 from 15/30/45/60/75.
- Fixed a bug where double-procced cast effects like .
- Ability power ratio reduced to 1.3 from 1.5.
- Heal reduced to 200/320/440 from 250/400/550.
- Mana cost reduced to 200/275/350 from 250/350/450.
- Removed base dodge.
- Updated recommended items.
- Base movement speed increased to 315 from 310.
- Base armor increased to 16 from 14.
- Armor per level increased to 3.75 from 3.5.
- Adjusted the way bonus ability power is granted.
- Veigar now also gains 1/2/3/4/5 bonus ability power for each champion kill from any damage source.
- Time to land reduced to 1.2 seconds from 1.6 seconds.
- Base damage reduced to 120/170/220/270/320 from 120/180/240/300/360.
- Cooldown reduced to 10 seconds from 12 seconds.
- Mana cost reduced to 80/95/110/125/140 from 90/110/130/150/170.
- Cooldown reduced to 20/19/18/17/16 from 24/22/20/18/16.
- Range increased to 650 from 600.
- Mana cost reduced to 150/200/250 from 200/300/400.
- It now deals 200/350/500 base damage plus 80% of the combined ability power of Veigar and his target.
- Conditional bonus damage for non-mana Champions has been removed.
- Mana restoration on kill has been removed.
- New Innate : Veigar's mana regen is increased by 0.5% for each 1% of mana he's missing.
- : healing and regen bonus reduced to 20% from 25%.
- : activate duration increased to 8 from 5.
- : crowd control reduction reduced to 35% from 40%.
- no longer heals minions.
- Fixed a bug with Ignite's tooltip cooldown value that made it seem shorter than it actually is.
- Champion kill experience increased by 10%.
- Death timers on Summoner's Rift increased by roughly 3 seconds at low levels.
- Summoner spells are now displayed on the scoreboard.
- Latency will now properly display in the HUD.
- Teleport or Blink abilities will no longer reset the leashing on monsters.
- Duplicate items will no longer sell in slot order and can now be sold individually.
- Buff bar updated to support up to 32 buffs.
- Revamped the character stats screen to include Armor Penetration, Magic Penetration, Lifesteal, Spell Vamp, and Cooldown Reduction stats as well as reducing size and removing extraneous information.
- Revealing a channeling Champion in the Fog of War will no longer reveal show them as idle.
- Fixed a bug where orders and spell casts would be lost in rare instances.
- Fixed a bug where the "Show HP Bars" menu option wasn't functioning correctly.
- Fixed a bug where 'proc' effects like and could occasionally kill a champion through effects like , , or .
- Fixed a bug where the attack timings of many characters were causing a slight delay before attacking.
- Fixed a bug where the "Hide Center HUD Wall" option was incorrectly named "Center HUD Wall Display".
- Fixed several client crashes.
- Fixed several server crashes.