Diana, Scorn of the Moon
|Release date (US)||August 1, 2012|
|Highlights & notes|
|← Previous||Next →|
New Skins in the Store 编辑
The following skin was added along with this patch but it was not made available until Friday, August 3rd.
The following skin was added along with this patch but it was not made available until Tuesday, August 7th.
League of Legends V184.108.40.206 编辑
Diana, Scorn of the Moon: Released August 7th
- Moonsilver Blade Moonsilver Blade (Innate): Gains Attack Speed. Every third strike cleaves nearby enemies for additional magic damage.
- Crescent Strike: Diana swings her blade to unleash a bolt of lunar energy that deals damage in an arc before exploding.
- Pale Cascade: Diana creates three orbiting spheres that explode on contact with enemies to deal damage in an area. She also gains a temporary shield that absorbs damage. The shield is refreshed if the third sphere detonates.
- Moonfall: Diana draws in and slows nearby enemies.
- Lunar Rush: Diana teleports to an enemy and deals magic damage. Lunar Rush has no cooldown when used to teleport to a target afflicted by Moonlight.
- Cursed Touch:
- Duration reduced to 3 seconds from 4.
- Mana cost reduced to 35 from 50.
- Bandage Toss:
- Ability Power ratio reduced to 0.7 from 1.0.
- Curse of the Sad Mummy:
- Ability Power ratio reduced to 0.8 from 1.0.
- Missile Speed increased to 1000 from 800.
- Missile Speed no longer increases when hitting ablaze targets.
- If Pyroclasm strikes an ablaze target, the next bounce will now prioritize champions.
- Magic Resist per level increased to 1.25.
- Attack Range normalized to 125 from 130.
- Cast time reduced to 0.5 seconds from 0.672.
- Delay normalized to 0.625 seconds from 0.5 - 0.75.
- Feral Scream:
- Cast time reduced to 0.5 seconds from 0.6417.
- Vorpal Spikes:
- Width now increases based on Cho'Gath's size.
- Now grants Cho'Gath up to 50 additional Attack Range, based on Feast rank and amount of stacks.
- Cast time normalized to 0.5 seconds from 0.43.
- Range increased to 150 from 100.
- Recommended items on Summoner's Rift now include Boots of Mobility.
- Shadow Walk Shadow Walk:
- Restealth duration reduced to 6 seconds from 8.
- Dealing periodic damage (ie: Ignite) no longer prevents her from restealthing.
- Agony's Embrace Agony's Embrace:
- Cooldown reduced to 120/100/80 seconds from 150/120/90.
- Devastating Charge Devastating Charge:
- Now more responsive when colliding with opponents.
- Initial Movement Speed bonus increased to 25% from 0% (still reaches max speed at the same time).
- Onslaught of Shadows Onslaught of Shadows:
- Enemy flee speed is now higher based on how close the enemy is to Hecarim.
- Zephyr :
- Ability Power ratio reduced to 0.6 from 0.8.
- Janna will no longer sometimes retain the passive bonuses while Zephyr is on cooldown.
- Wild Growth:
- Now completes its effects even if the allied target was about to take lethal damage at the time of casting.
- Now gains 1.25 Magic Resist per level.
- Junkyard Titan:
- Danger Zone damage bonus reduced to 25% from 30%.
- Damage reduced to 90/160/230/300/370 from 90/180/270/360/450.
- Fixed: Flamespitter no longer lasts slightly longer than intended.
- Base Attack Damage increased to 52 from 50.
- Venom Cask:
- Missile Speed increased to 1400 from 1300.
- Acid Hunter:
- Damage adjusted back to 10/40/70/100/130 (+0.85 per total Attack Damage) from 50/80/110/140/170 (+1.2 per bonus Attack Damage).
- Base Attack Damage reduced to 55.3 from 59.
- Attack Damage per level increased to 3.3 from 3.
- Audacious Charge:
- Damage reduced to 70/110/150/190/230 from 70/115/160/205/250.
- Omen of Famine Omen of Famine:
- Ravenous Ghoul will only heal Yorick for 50% of the damage it deals to minions
- Omen of Death Omen of Death:
- The Revenant no longer instantly dies upon casting Omen of Death on an allied Evelynn.
Proving Grounds 编辑
- Repositioned Health Relics so players are less likely to unintentionally walk through them.
- Adjusted Nexus turrets:
- Nexus turrets reduced to one from two.
- Nexus turrets now have an additional 20 Armor, 800 Health, and 30 base Attack Damage.
- Experience curve adjusted so that levels 14-18 take slightly longer to reach.
- You can now reset the current audio configuration back to defaults from the audio options menu.
- Battle Training:
- The "Buy Boots" quest will now properly fire.
- The "Defeat the 20px Lizard Elder" and "Defeat the 20px Ancient Golem" quests will now properly fire when playing as Ashe.
- The tip regarding Champion Ultimate Abilities will now show up properly when playing as Ashe.
- Soraka Bot and Nasus Bot will no longer get stuck.
- Summoner's Insight now correctly works with Promote; it now correctly grants bonus defensive stats.
- Custom game bots now lane properly when allied players are jungling.
- Updated tooltips for Ahri, 安妮, 20px Jarvan IV, Leona, Lux and Morgana.
- Artwork update:
New Tribunal Feature 编辑
- Players punished by the Tribunal will now be e-mailed a "Reform Card" which gives additional details about their case.
Undocumented Changes 编辑
New Features 编辑
- Release of the Tournament Code and Custom Game Pause features.
- Lore was revised and updated.
August 1st 编辑
- New AFK detection for matchmade games.
- Players are now given an option to accept or decline a game when the matchmaking queue pops.
- Champion selection does not begin until all players accept the game.
- If any player declines the game, or fails to respond, the game is disbanded.
- Solo players who accepted the game are returned to the front of the matchmaking queue.
- Solo players who declined the game, or failed to respond, are removed from the matchmaking queue.
- Pre-made teams whose members all accepted the game are returned to the front of the queue.
- Pre-made teams with at least one member who declined, or failed to respond, are returned to the arranged team lobby.
August 7th 编辑
- Damage adjusted to 55/110/165/220/275 from 85/130/175/220/265.
- Maokai will no longer become untargetable or dissapear after casting Twisted Advance.
- Base movement speed reduced to 300 from 310.
- Plant damage for additional plants reduced to 50% from 75% when multiple plants are attacking the same target.
- Grasping Roots Grasping Roots:
- Damage adjusted to 60/95/130/165/200 from 60/105/150/195/240.
- Damage reduced to 180/265/350 from 200/300/400.
- Cast range reduced to 700 from 800.
- Fixed a bug causing clone names to not be visibile.
- Fixed a bug that would cause issues with commanding your champion upon attempting to reconnect.
Patch Preview video 编辑
|League of Legends: Release History|