Sejuani the Winter's Wrath
|Release date (US)||January 17, 2012|
|Highlights & notes|
|← Previous||Next →|
The following skins were released in a previous patch on Monday, January 10th along with several Lunar Revel holiday changes.
The following skins were released along with this patch.
- Arctic Assault: Sejuani charges forward to deal magic damage and apply Frost to enemies. Sejuani stops the charge upon colliding with an enemy champion.
- Northern Winds: Sejuani summons an arctic storm around her for 5 seconds which deals magic damage to nearby enemies every second. Damage is increased against enemies affected by Frost or Permafrost.
- Permafrost: Sejuani converts Frost on nearby enemies to Permafrost, dealing magic damage in that instant and increasing the movement speed reduction dramatically.
- Glacial Prison (Ultimate): Sejuani throws her weapon in a line in front of her, stunning the first enemy champion it hits. Nearby enemies are stunned for a shorter duration. All targets take magic damage and are affected by Frost.
- Frost (Innate): Sejuani's autoattacks apply Frost, reducing enemy movement speed by 10% for 3 seconds.
- Orb of Deception: mana cost increased to 70/75/80/85/90 from 60/65/70/75/80.
- Spirit Rush: cooldown increased to 90/80/70 from 80/70/60.
- Base attack speed increased to 0.625 from 0.595.
- Attack speed per level increased to 2.8 from 2.5.
- Magic resist per level increased to 1.25 from 0.75.
- Burning Agony: health cost reduced to 10/15/20/25/30 from 20/25/30/35/40.
- Sadism: cooldown reduced to 65 from 75.
: Implemented the following changes which were in the previous patch notes, but were not actually implemented in the patch:
- Added a 3-2-1 countdown similar to .
- The shark no longer hits nontargetable units like in .
- Hitting an enemy who is immune to the Fish now causes the Fish to drop on the ground instead of fizzling.
- Fixed a bug where the ability stopped working if Fizz died.
- Using when surrounded by the fish will now drop the Fish on the ground instead of causing the shark to emerge immediately.
- : mana cost increased to 60/70/80/90/100 from 60/65/70/75/80.
- Initial damage reduced to 250/350/450 from 250/375/500.
- Explosion damage reduced to 140/250/360 from 140/275/400.
- Cooldown increased to 100/90/80 from 80/70/60.
- Mana per level increased to 40 from 30.
- : mana cost reduced to 65 from 75.
- : mana cost reduced to 55 from 60.
- Base health increased to 551 from 506.
- Health per level increased to 88 from 83.
- Armor per level increased to 3.5 from 3.2.
- Added an animation to Jax's joke.
- New Innate:
- Every time Jax uses an autoattack, he gains Error: Parameter '3' is not accepted. % attack speed. This buff lasts for 2.5 seconds and stacks up to 6 times.
- Old Innate:
- Jax gains 3 health per point of bonus attack damage and 2 health per point of ability power.
- Cooldown changed to 10/9/8/7/6 seconds from 13/11/9/7/5.
- Damage changed to 70/110/150/190/230 (+1.0 bonus attack damage) (0.6 ability power) from 20/45/70/95/120 (+1.0 total attack damage) (0.7 ability power).
- Cooldown reduced to 7/6/5/4/3 from 9/8/7/6/5.
- Damage changed to 40/85/130/175/220 from 60/95/130/165/200.
- Ability power ratio increased to 0.6 from 0.4.
- Mana cost increased to 30 from 20.
- Active: Jax dodges all incoming basic attacks for 1.5 seconds. At the end of the effect, Jax deals 40/70/100/130/160 (+0.8 bonus attack damage) physical damage and stuns nearby enemies for 1 second. This spell deals an additional 10/15/20/25/30 damage for each attack dodged.
- Old Passive: Permanently increses Jax's dodge chance by 10/12/14/16/18%.
- Old Active: Jax stuns surrounding enemies for 1 second and deals 80/110/140/170/200 (+0.6 per ability power) magic damage to them. Usable only within 7 seconds of dodging an attack.
- New Ultimate:
- Passive: Every third consecutive attack deals an additional 100/160/220 (+0.7 ability power) magic damage.
- Active: Jax gains ability power equal to 25/45/65 (+ 20% of his ability power) and attack damage equal to 25/45/65 (+20% of his bonus attack damage) for 6 seconds. 100/90/80 seconds cooldown. 75 mana cost.
- Old Ultimate:
- Passive: Jax's basic attacks increase his attack speed by 6/10/14% for 2.5 seconds. This bonus stacks up to 10 times. Additionally, every third consecutive attack will deal 140/170/210 (+0.7 per ability power) bonus magic damage.
- Active: Grants 20/35/50 (+1.0 per dodge percent) magic resistance bonus for 5/6.5/8 seconds. 60 seconds cooldown. 80 mana cost.
- Base attack speed increased to 0.625 from 0.613.
- Attack speed per level increased to 2.25% from 1.08%.
- Duration reduced to 7 seconds from 8.
- Initial bonus movement speed increased to 30% from 25%.
- : damage return reduced to 15/25/35/45/55 from 20/30/40/50/60.
- Movement speed reduced to 320 from 325.
- Base health regeneration reduced to 10.4 per 5 seconds from 12.
- Health regeneration per level reduced to 0.9 per 5 seconds from 1.0.
- : base damage increased to 30/55/80/105/130 from 30/50/70/90/110.
- : base damage reduced to 50/80/110/140/170 from 50/90/130/170/210.
- Duration lowered to 60 seconds from 90.
- They now show their remaining duration in their mana bar.
- Mana cost adjusted to 20/22/24/26/28 from 15 at all levels.
- Slow decreased to 20/25/30/35/40% from 25/30/35/40/45%.
- : cooldown increased to 130/120/110 from 110/100/90.
- Base attack damage lowered to 56 from 59.2.
- Base health regen per 5 seconds reduced to 7.9 from 10.9.
- : attack damage reduction lowered to 20/35/50/65/80 from 20/40/60/80/100.
- Fury decay now begins after 5 seconds of not attacking from after 8.
- Movement speed reduced to 300 from 305.
- : bonus movement speed reduced to 30 from 40.
- : bonus damage reduced to 30/35/40/45/50% from 40/45/50/55/60%.
- : stealth duration reduced to 1 second from 1.5.
- Fixed a bug where killing a unit with would not create the particle effect.
- : ability power to health conversion rate reduced to 1.4 from 1.8.
- : cooldown reduced to 10/8.5/7/5.5/4 seconds from 12/10/8/6/4.
- : health cost ramp-up reduced to 25% from 50%.
- no longer costs 15% of your current health and is now free to cast.
- Base armor increased to 20 from 17.5.
- : cooldown no longer resets on death and now shows an icon on the buff bar when it is available.
- Damage increased to 30/60/90/120/150 from 25/50/75/100/125.
- Volibear now gains 15% Movement Speed for the duration. This bonus increases to 45% Movement Speed when moving toward enemy champions.
- Fixed a bug where its attack would sometimes cancel against fast moving targets.
- : bonus health to damage ratio reduced to 15% from 18%.
- : base damage increased to 60/105/150/195/240 from 60/95/130/165/200.
- : cooldown reduced to 24/22/20/18/16 from 30/27/24/21/18.
- Fixed a bug where Mage Chains could sometimes stun the target for 2 seconds instead of 1.5.
- Summoner's Rift and Twisted Treeline in addition to Dominion. is now purchasable on
- : total cost reduced to 1090 from 1140.
- Total cost reduced to 2735 from 2885.
- Ability power increased to 65 from 55.
- 12% dodge chance has been removed.
- New unique passive: Reduces the damage taken from non-turret basic attacks by 10%.
- has been removed.
- Surge: cooldown reduced to 180 seconds from 220.
- Colorblind Mode
- New mode which improves visualization of health bars and various graphical effects and animations for colorblind players.
- Location (while in game): Options > Video > Advanced Options > Colorblind Mode (checkbox).
- no longer triggers on spell damage.
- Updated several Champions recommended items.
- Guqin Sona model scale normalized to better match her other skins.
- Splash Art and Loading Screen Updates.
- Classic Alistar
- Classic Fiddlesticks
- Classic Galio
- Classic Janna (minor artifact fixes)
- Classic Malzahar
- Unchained Alistar (minor artifact fixes)
- Bird of Prey Anivia
- Team Spirit Anivia
- Corporate Mundo
- Bandito Fiddlesticks
- Piltover Customs Heimerdinger
- PAX Jax
- Angler Jax
- Shadow Prince Malzahar
- Vizier Malzahar
- Assassin Master Yi
- Yellow Jacket Shen
- Silent Night Sona
- White Mage Veigar
- In game mode selection, Dominion and Classic mode positions were swapped to their old positions (Classic as first choice; Dominion as second).
- is shown as an upgrade from instead of .
- In-game shop menu animations were sped up.
- Bottom and top lane AI champions switched. The AD carry and support AI now go to the bottom lane while the tank and bruiser AI go to the top lane.