Irelia, The Will of the Blades
|Release date (US)||November 16, 2010|
|Highlights & notes|
|← Previous||Next →|
New Skins in the Store 编辑
The following skins were released along with this patch.
The following skins were released along with this patch, but were not available for purchase until Monday, November 22.
- Freljord Rammus
- Viscero Xin Zhao
- Piltover Customs Heimerdinger - (Available for purchase, since it was added to game files since Patch V184.108.40.206, on Tuesday, October 4.)
PVP.net V1.23.10 编辑
- The Harrowing map has replaced the Winter map and can be selected by choosing "Autumn" when creating a Custom Game.
- You will now receive a warning when your IP or XP boost is about to expire.
- Fixed a bug where a user from a duo queue would automatically get the Captain slot.
- Fixed a bug where the Leaver status was not displayed in the Recent Games list.
- Fixed a bug where chat would automatically move the display to the bottom when a message was received.
League of Legends v220.127.116.11 编辑
- Bladesurge: Irelia dashes forward to strike her target. If it kills the target, Bladesurge's cooldown refreshes and half the mana cost is refunded.
- Hiten Style Hiten Style: Irelia is skilled in the art of Hiten, passively giving her physical attacks health restoration. Activating Hiten Style adds true damage to her physical attacks for a short duration.
- Equilibrium Strike Equilibrium Strike: Irelia's attack balances the scales, dealing damage and slowing the target. However, if the target has a higher Health % than Irelia, then the blow stuns the target instead.
- Transcendent Blades Transcendent Blades (Ultimate): Irelia summons four spirit blades which she can fling at her enemies. These blades deal magic damage to enemies that they pass through, siphoning life from them and healing Irelia.
- Ionian Fervor Ionian Fervor (Innate): Each nearby enemy champion (to a maximum of three) reduces the effectiveness of Crowd Control on Irelia.
- Fixed a bug with Pulverize where the stun particle would show over units that didn't get stunned.
- Curse of the Sad Mummy:
- Fixed a bug where Crystallize could trap Champions inside for the duration.
- Summon Tibbers: tooltip cleaned up for clarity and included the damage values for Tibbers' area of effect damage.
- Fixed a bug with Rupture that showed cooldown in the levelup tooltip even though the cooldown did not change.
- Missile Barrage Missile Barrage:
- Base damage reduced to 120/190/260 from 125/200/275.
- Big Ones now deal 60% increased damage, down from 100%.
- Mana cost increased to 30/35/40 from 25/30/35.
- Cleaned up Gatling Gun Gatling Gun and Missile Barrage Missile Barrage tooltips.
- Fixed Valkyrie's level-up tooltip to show the effects of Corki's current cooldown reduction.
- Idol Of Durand:
- Ability power ratio decreased to 0.8 from 0.85.
- Fixed a bug where its ability power ratio was inconsistent.
- Fixed a bug where casting would break an enemy's spell shield and then taunt them again.
- Fixed a bug where the taunt particle sometimes played on targets that blocked the taunt.
- Bulwark: duration reduced to 3.5 seconds from 4.
- Righteous Gust:
- Base damage reduced to 65/110/155/200/245 from 70/115/160/205/250.
- Ability power ratio reduced to 0.65 from 0.8.
- Resolute Smite: ability power ratio increased to 0.7 from 0.6.
- Reduced Garen's selection size.
- Clarified Wall Of Pain Wall Of Pain's tooltip slightly to emphasize that target movement speeds are restored over time.
- Fixed several tooltip errors with Death Lotus related to number of champions hit.
- Fixed a bug where Bio-Arcane Barrage was doing more damage than intended.
- Fixed a bug where Bio-Arcane Barrage was dealing physical damage instead of magic damage.
- Armor per level increased to 3.5 from 3.0.
- Mimic: cooldown decreased to 40/35/30 from 40 at all ranks.
- Prismatic Barrier Prismatic Barrier:
- Ability power ratio increased to 0.35 from 0.3.
- Mana cost reduced to 60 from 75.
- Missile width increased by 22%.
- Fixed a bug where it was applying a lower ability power ratio than stated.
- Lucent Singularity Lucent Singularity:
- Slow increased to 20/24/28/32/36% from 14/18/22/26/30%.
- Detonation radius increased to 350 range from 300.
- Fixed a tooltip bug causing it to display the wrong values.
- Finales Funkeln Finales Funkeln now ignites the Illumination debuff and refreshes the debuff duration if the enemies hit are afflicted by it.
- Fixed a bug with Ground Slam Ground Slam where it broke through Spell Shields and still affected the target.
- Standard attack: missile speed reduced to 2000 from 2250.
- Bullet Time:
- Lowered cone width by about 25%.
- Fixed a bug where the bullets sometimes dealt too much damage.
- Fixed a bug where the tooltip was calculating bonus damage from attack damage incorrectly (at 45% instead of 40%).
- Make It Rain: base damage reduced to 90/145/200/255/310 from 95/155/215/275/335.
- Fixed a bug with Strut where the bonus movement speed could go slightly above 70.
- Mace of Spades now has a 0.2 ability power ratio.
- Fixed a bug where Mace of Spades didn't gain proc effects from , , and other similar items.
- Black Shield now only blocks disabling buffs (stuns, silences, taunts, blinds, slows, fears, roots, snares, and suppressions). For example, Mark of the Assassin, Starcall, and Tormented Soil stats debuffs will now go through Black Shield. The damage they deal will still be absorbed.
- Javelin Toss can now be cast out of range, and it will cast in that direction.
- Fixed a bug where Javelin Toss would not hit stealthed Champions.
- Fixed a bug with Puncturing Taunt where the taunt particle sometimes played on targets that blocked the taunt.
- Fixed a bug with Shadow Dash where the taunt particle sometimes played on targets that blocked the taunt.
- Cryptic Gaze: missile speed increased to 1600 from 1100.
- Fixed a bug with Death's Caress where the detonate tooltip was showing incorrect damage values.
- All aura durations after deactivating reduced to 2 seconds from 3.
- All aura buff durations for allies that leave her aura range reduced to 0.25 seconds from 1.
- Hymn of Valor:
- Attack damage and ability power aura reduced to 6/8/10/12/14 from 8/11/14/17/20.
- Mana cost increased to 65/70/75/80/85 from 55/60/65/70/75.
- Song of Celerity:
- Active movement speed boost reduced to 8/10/12/14/16% from 8/11/14/17/20%.
- Mana cost increased to 65/70/75/80/85 from 55/60/65/70/75.
- Aria of Perseverance: mana cost increased to 65/70/75/80/85 from 55/60/65/70/75.
- Crescendo: range reduced to 1000 from 1100.
- Fixed a bug with Starcall where it would stop dealing damage if the target reaches max stacks.
- Decrepify: leash range slightly increased.
- Torment: range increased to 625 from 600.
- Ravenous Flock: cooldown decreased to 10 seconds from 15.
- Updated Swain's recommended items.
- Fixed a bug with Destiny where the teleport spell was not being cancelled by suppression effects.
- Debilitating Poison Debilitating Poison: slow duration reduced to 2/2.6/3.2/3.8/4.4 seconds from 2.5/3.25/4/4.75/5.25.
- Spray And Pray: attack speed reduced to 30/45/60%, from 40/60/80%.
- Transfusion will now heal Vladimir even if the target is spell immune.
- Hemoplague will no longer damage enemies if it is dispelled.
- Fixed a bug where Xin Zhao was considered to be a ranged Champion for the purpose of items like , etc.
- New Item:
- Recipe: + + + 570 gold = 1800 gold.
- +35 attack damage.
- +30 magic resistance.
- UNIQUE Passive: If you would take magic damage which would leave you at less than 30% of your Maximum Health, you first gain a shield which absorbs 300 magic damage for 4 seconds. 45 second cooldown.
- now shows a particle on the Champion who has True Sight.
- Combination cost reduced to 500 gold from 700 gold.
- Attack speed bonus increased to 60% from 55%.
- : spell vamp increased to 15% from 10%.
- Spell vamp increased to 20% from 13%.
- Life steal increased to 20% from 15%.
- Combination cost reduced to 465 gold from 765 gold.
- Spell vamp increased to 20% from 15%.
- and : tooltips updated.
- The Harrowing map has replaced the Winter map and can be selected under "Autumn" when creating a Practice Game.
- The icon on all towers should now properly display as the correct icon for True Sight.
- Baron Nashor has been moved to the center of his arena and he can no longer knock you out of his arena.
- Halloween Quintessence armor penetration reduced to 3.08 from 3.62.
- Fixed a bug where Tier 2 attack damage Seals were giving a third of their intended value.
- Fixed a bug where casting a spell while moving and being silenced would cause the spell to fizzle.
- Fixed a bug where Champions could accidentally walk through walls.
- Fixed bug causing 拉克丝的 Illumination impact audio not to play.
- Fixed Baron Nashor's audio playing through Fog of War.
|League of Legends: Release History|