Spirit Visage is a legendary item in League of Legends.
- Works on all forms and sources of self-healing.
- This item is extremely good on champions with self-healing abilities, such as Nidalee, 20px Dr. Mundo, Swain, Warwick, Fiddlesticks, Vladimir, Irelia, Skarner, Hecarim, Gangplank, Maokai, Garen, and Volibear.
- It also affects life steal, offering additional synergy for champions like Sion, Nasus.
- It will not increase healing from other units, nor will it increase healing on other units (eg. using Astral Blessing Astral Blessing on another ally).
- It is one of the three 10% cooldown reduction items that do not build into further items (with greater CDR%) (besides ), the others being and (all of which build from ).
- Now increases regeneration from life steal and spell vamp.
- Fixed a bug where it was granting too much bonus regeneration.
- Increased healing and regeneration effects reduced to 15% from 20%.
- Recipe Changed: Now builds out of instead of , moved to legendary items.
- Upgrade cost reduced to 300 from 375 (total cost increased to 1550 from 1250).
- Health increased to 250 from 200.
- Recipe: + + 375 gold.
- +30 magic resistance.
- +200 health.
- Unique passive: +12% cooldown reduction and increases your healing and regeneration effects on yourself by 20%.
- Healing and regeneration bonuses reduced to 20% from 25%.
- Redesigned to give 200 health instead of 20 health regeneration per 5 seconds. Price increased accordingly.
- Healing and regeneration bonuses reduced to 25% from 30%.
- Health regeneration per 5 increased from 18 to 20 as well.
July 10, 2009 Patch:
- Combine cost reduced to 500 from 650.
- Magic resistance reduced to 35 from 40.
June 26, 2009 Patch:
- Combine cost increased to 650 from 550.
- Health regeneration reduced to 1% from 1.2%.
- Health regeneration proc. reduced to 40% life from 50% life.
June 19, 2009 Patch:
- Health regeneration reduced to 1.2% from 1.5%.
June 6, 2009 Patch:
- Recipe cost reduced to 550 from 700.
- Health regeneration reduced to 1.5% from 2%.
May 15, 2009 Patch:
- Magic resistance reduced to 45 from 50.
- Health regeneration reduced to 30 from 35.
- Fixed a bug where certain item effects would persist past selling the item.
May 1, 2009 Patch:
- Recipe cost increased to 700 from 500.
April 18, 2009 Patch:
- Cost of recipe increased to 500 from 250.
- Made 's effect unique.
Alpha Week 7:
- Health regeneration when under 50% increased to 2% from 1%.
Alpha Week 2:
- Adjusted health regeneration.