|Effects||Smite deals 460 + (lvl x 30) True damage to a enemy minion, pet, neutral monster.|
|Related mastery||Summoner's Resolve Summoner's Resolve|
|Mastery effect||Improves Smite to reward a bonus 10 gold when used.|
Smite is a targeted summoner spell that deals true damage to minions or neutral creeps.
- It is generally used for jungling, quicker pushing, and/or a source of gold, usually in lower levels.
- It can be used to 'steal' jungle monsters from the opposing team's jungle by last hitting them and to have a secure method to last hit a high priority jungle target like Baron Nashor or 20px Dragon.
- Smite also deals damage to pets, such as 黑默丁格的 H-28G Evolution Turret, 安妮的 Tibbers, and 玛尔扎哈的 Voidling.
- When using Smite for pushing, it's recommended to save Smite for cannon minions.
- Smite procs spell vamp. So it is a good strategy for junglers like Lee Sin and Olaf to use their spell vamp granting abilities ( 李青的Iron Will Iron Will and 奥拉夫的Vicious Strikes Vicious Strikes) before smiting to regain a chunk of health.
- At level 1 Smite does 490 damage. At level 18 it does 1000 damage. As it is true damage it always does the stated amount regardless of armor or magic resist and can not be amplified through the use of damage-magnifiers.
- Taken with Summoner's Resolve Summoner's Resolve, Smite is equivalent to 1.4 gold per 10 if used every time it is off cooldown.
- Smite is not affected by the Executioner Executioner or Havoc Havoc masteries.
Table of damage per level 编辑
Patch history 编辑