- This article denotes the cancelled champion, Priscilla. For the Spider Queen, see Elise.
|"Claw or spear, your end's the same."
|"I could help you do that better."
This article may require cleanup to meet 英雄聯盟維基's quality standards. Consider using more specific cleanup instructions. Please help improve this article if you can. The talk page may contain suggestions.
the Spider Queen
It was rumored that Spider Queen was reworked into
- 重定向 Template:英雄頭像. In early development, Nidalee attack's and abilities applied poison and Prowl granted her stealth.. However, on May 22, 2010, Coronach (Associate Game Designer) stated: "To fuel more speculation, Heimerdinger is not Averdrian and Nidalee is not the Spider Queen." 
She may have been based upon the DotA hero "Broodmother " seeing as they are both spiders with similar skill concepts.
On August 19, a sneak preview of Urgot was released. Urgot's four mechanical legs gave him a profile similar to Priscilla's, and it was rumored that she had been reworked into Urgot, but this was later disproven. 
There was a poll on the LoL Forums attempting to bring the Spider Queen into the game here.
Dominion in September 2011 may have had a correlation to Priscilla because of the name and the fact that the item grants a higher capture rate and spiders are known to capture enemies, although the item was removed shortly afterwards., a new item released for
On October 17, the champion spotlight for Elise, the Spider Queen was released as part of Harrowing 2012 (a Halloween event). It is likely that Elise is the response to community demand for Priscilla's return, although her kit and design has changed dramatically (from an Agility/AD Carry to a Mage/AP Carry). 
Ability images and names extracted from the game files編輯
Lining them up, Priscilla's old icons and names match that of the character she was based off of "Broodmother". For the record:
- Inject Spiderlings = Spawn Spiderlings
- Ensnare + Camouflage = Spin Web
- Corpsemaker = Incapacitating Bite
- Thirst = Insatiable Hunger