|Passive||Unique: Your champion gains 32 health per stack, receiving 2 stacks for a kill and 1 stack for an assist. This effect can stack 20 times; you lose a third of your stacks if you die. At 20 stacks, your champion takes 15% less damage.|
|Menu||Defense > Health|
|Item cost||1275g (800g)|
- health at 20 stacks. grants 820 total
- Health is valued at around 2.6 gold per point at basic tier. The item will begin to break even at 10 stacks, a few more if you are comparing it to advanced and/or legendary items.
Similar Items 编辑
- Dominion. is not available in the game mode
- True damage will not be reduced by the damage reduction.
- Snowball Sister Items" that share the stack feature. Other stacking items are and , though they stack on minion kills as well as champion kills. , and are a trio of "
- Even at 20 stacks health of any item. The would give 820 HP compared to the base amount of 920. does not give the most
- 15% damage reduction increases effective health, but not at a fixed amount. The effective health granted by the 15% reduction increases with more armor/magic resist, where 0 armor/magic resist grants 17.6% increase while 100 armor/magic resist grants 35.3% increase. Due to how the damage reduction scales, it is more efficient on champions with a high health ratings.
- Not including base stats, this gives a fully stacked Leviathan an effective health of 965.
- As a single purchase without including armor/magic resist, it would take a base health of 1733 for a fully stacked
to provide an effective health equal to a fully stacked (at 1270 health).
- Almost all champions will have more than 1733 HP by level 18, meaning the EHP granted by a fully stacked Leviathan will almost always outstrip Warmog's Armor at end game.
- The stacking buff granted by when a kill or assist is scored is called "Leviathan Armor".
costs less at 1110g, and provides more health up to 7 stacks.
- If one has a and the upgrade cost of 800 gold, selling the Ruby Crystal grants a total of 1132 gold: enough to buy a Giant's Belt.