Innervating Locket was a Legendary Item in League of Legends. It was removed from the game in V188.8.131.52.
|Aura||Unique: Nearby allies gain 20 health regeneration per 5 and 9 mana regeneration per 5.|
Unique: +10% cooldown reduction.|
Unique: When you use an ability, you regenerate 50 health and 20 mana over 2 seconds. This effect has a 3 second cooldown.
Defense > Health|
Defense > Health Regen
Magic > Cooldown Reduction
Magic > Mana
Magic > Mana Regen
|Item cost||2250g (450g)|
It has been rumored to be re-introduced in Season 2.
- Several employees at GamesCom '11 also mentioned a possible re-introduction of the Innervating Locket.
- The Journal of Justice Volume 1, Issue 28 includes a very big hint that it's being reintroduced.
- The Ziggs patch introduced a new item , which is slightly similar in base stats, name and aura effect.
- In the 20th Summoner Showcase, Nikasaur (A Riot employee), linked to a video by GeneralCacti about Udyr and an innervating locket.
- Innervating Locket may also have been removed due to Champions like Udyr who possess low cooldowns on their abilities, allowing for the passive on Innervating Locket to become a source of near infinite sustain for such champions.