- No additional notes.
- Ascension differences
- Azir can summon a Sun Disc in the center of the map provided the is dead. The Sun Disc will be destroyed if the Ancient Ascended respawns while active.
- Sand Soldiers will stop their movement upon colliding with but not with .
- Nearsighting effects will only allow Azir to perform attacks from soldiers within his own sight radius.
- Azir must rank Arise! first.
- Azir can only command his soldiers to attack if he is able to declare basic attack commands himself, meaning crowd control effects that disable attacking, such as disarm, do not allow him to order his soldiers to attack in his stead.
- Spell shield will block a single attack from the soldiers.
- Attacking with the soldiers will trigger .
- Sand Soldiers will attack the closest enemy to Azir when using attack move (or A + RMB / Shift + RMB) or auto-attack.
- If Azir casts Shifting Sands on a Sand Soldier moving from , Azir will follow the soldier along the way.
- The charge begins slightly behind Azir.
- The soldiers will stop charging when encountering and or upon colliding with a wall that they cannot charge through.
- The wall, while the soldiers are charging forward, is not impassable terrain.
- This means enemies that are immune to airborne effects can pass through the wall while its moving.
- The wall will count as terrain for the purposes of 'into terrain' effects (e.g. , , ) This will only affect enemies, allies will pass through the wall in all circumstances, even if knocked into it by an enemy.
|Control type||Turret AI|
|Spell effects||Applies effects as physical damage, such as and .|
Contrary to traditional Turrets, the stats of Sun Discs do not have an upper limit based on game time. Additionally, the stats and effects of Sun Discs are irrelevant to its spawn location.
If Azir is not within ~2000 units, the turret loses 100 Armor.
|Control type||Controlled by Azir's attack commands|
|On-hit effects||Do not apply on-hit effects; bypasses dodging and blocking effects. Attacks are unaffected while Azir is blinded.|
|Spell effects||Deals magic damage as area damage.|
Spell shield will block an attack.