"You belong in a museum!"
- The base stats are gold efficient.
- For the item to be considered 100% gold efficient, the active must be worth at least 593g.
- This item used to be similar to , which did not exist at the time was added to the game.
- Blackfire was revamped in patch V3.10 as a sort of 'smaller' version of , which was disabled on TT and CS in that patch. Blackfire is 450g cheaper than Deathfire, with toned-down stats to compensate, including a damage over time effect instead of a nuke.
- With patch V3.10, was enabled on TT and CS, replacing this item's original functionality.
- The animation of Blackfire Torch's active is 's recolored to green, with the same sound effect.
- Even that the item got removed from the game, the bots can still buy it sometimes. (confirmed on patch 6.9)