- Landing Crescent Strike is important, but don't be afraid to miss. The cooldown is short and the mana cost is low.
- Use Moonfall to disrupt channeled abilities such as Drain, Crowstorm , Meditate and Absolute Zero Absolute Zero .
- Use Moonfall and Lunar Rush to stay on targets and activate for extra damage.
- The time it takes for Crescent Strike to reach your target at max range is the same time Lunar Rush takes to reach so if you cast Crescent Strike into Lunar Rush you will get the cooldown refresh immediately.
- When timed correctly Lunar Rush can be used to avoid manually aimed skill shots such as Enchanted Crystal Arrow, Final Spark Final Spark, and Trueshot Barrage.
- Since Lunar Rush applies one strike towardsMoonsilver Blade Moonsilver Blade. It is best to combo Crescent Strike, Lunar Rush an auto attack followed up by another Lunar Rush for maximum burst damage.
- Diana is extremely agile in the jungle due to the synergy of Crescent Strike and Lunar Rush. Use them in conjunction to traverse the map quickly or to escape enemies.
- Consider when to cast Lunar Rush without Moonlight and when to wait for another Crescent Strike.
- Diana's passive, Moonsilver Blade Moonsilver Blade, activates every third strike, which means that building attack speed items on her may greatly increase your sustained AoE damage output. is a particularly good item for this, as it gives +50% attack speed, 25% cooldown reduction, +65 ability power and extra mana regeneration.
- Diana due to her low cooldown on Crescent Strike and her ability to quickly close the distance with Lunar Rush, and will give a major boost to your burst damage provided you have built enough AP items. works very well on
- Even when building for survivability, make sure to buy items which also offer [AP] to maximize damage output. will give a good boost to your magic resistance, whilst should be built when the enemy teams deals a lot of physical damage.
- Diana can become deceptively durable with a due to the low cooldown of her damaging abilities.
- Purchasing a Diana's health and mana at acceptable levels (without buffs) while in the jungle. early can effectively keep
- Dodge Crescent Strike or move to safety if you are affected by Moonlight.
- Pale Cascade orbs only last a few seconds. Avoid Diana and engage her after the shield dissipates.
- Diana can play very aggressively if she uses Lunar Rush without Moonlight, but you can punish her by slowing or stunning her when she has no way to get back into position.
- Diana is able to kill squishy charcters easily,even under turret due to her shield. Spending on an early Hex Drinker is a good option for all AD carries to build which can later be changed in a Maw of Malmortis.