Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Every player starts with a Poro-Snax in their trinket slot. Additional snax cannot be purchased, but the first turret kill grants all team members an additional.
- Poros will attempt to run if you do not have a Poro-Snax.
- To feed a Poro, simply click the item when near one.
- When attempting to feed a Poro when it is slightly outside than the Poro-Snax's range, the Poro will chase you.
- When feeding a Poro, it will run around in a circle, producing hearts and slightly grow in size.
- There is an easter egg where if a Poro is fed ten Poro-Snax, it will explode, generating eight small Poros.
- One Poro starts in each center brush and will normally run from champions. Because of this, they can give away your position by exiting the brush and being seen by the enemy. However, if the first champion to enter the brush has a Poro-Snax, the Poro will stay next to that champion.
- will need to use all of his Poro-Snax before being able to use his .
- (only with Poro-Rider skin) starts the game with two Poro-Snax instead of one.
starts the game with two Poro-Snax instead of one.
- Killing the first turret while having 2 Poro-Snax will not grant him a third one, as a champion can only have 2 Poro-Snax at a time.
, if you feed a Poro with a Poro-Snax, the Poro will grow a black mustache.
- As feeding a Poro with a Poro-Snax, it will grow an orange mustache instead.
- They are the favorite food of a Poro.
- Its icon is a blue recolor of the removed .
- On release, the patch notes stated that Poro-Snax cost 35 and could be purchased from the store.