- redirects here.
As part of the event, The Hunt Is On!, and are assigned to defeat one another in battle. The first to score a kill on the other claims victory (assists count). The event begins randomly after has used all 3 evolution points, and is in possession of the .
- If is victorious, he gains a fourth evolution point.
- If is victorious, his is replaced with the , which grants him the bonuses of a fully stacked .
This event can only occur once per game, even if both teams possess both champions. A video describing the event can be found here.
- leagueoflegends.com. was first discovered through an erroneous update of the items page at
- The item is the first item to feature multiple names and icons.
- can gather only up to 14 trophies. Further kills or assists grant no additional bonus.
- can still accumulate trophies from kills and assists even while dead.
- can only be bought by . However, unlike , Bonetooth Necklace can be sold and it is not an obligatory purchase.
- will be as efficient as a at level 11 in terms of AD:GP ratio.
- gives more AD than a at level 5 and at level 13.
- Unlike the , the cannot lose or gain trophies.
- is the only item in the game that turns into a better item without any gold cost. To achieve this, Rengar must win The Hunt.
|Number of Trophies||Icon|
|0 - 2||File:Bonetooth Necklace.gif|
|3 - 5||File:3167 RengarTrophy.png|
|6 - 8||File:3168 RengarTrophy.png|
|9 - 13||File:3169 RengarTrophy.png|
|Winning the hunt||File:Head of Kha'Zix.gif|