"The souls of the damned never truly rest."
+60 attack damage|
+12% life steal
|Passive||Gain +1 attack damage and +0.2% life steal per(maximum +40 attack damage and +8% life steal). Half of the bonuses are lost upon death.|
Attack > Damage|
Attack > Life Steal
|Item cost||3000g (900g)|
Unearthed near the marshes of Kaladoun, the Bloodthirster is thought to have belonged to a powerful soulstealer named Frax Van Itt. The wielder of this dangerous weapon is forever bound to the blade and its thirst for the blood of others.
- item once fully stacked. For the combine cost of 900 gold, it can grant 10% more life steal than a and 55 more attack damage than a .
is a very cost effective
- Therefore, at the maximum 40 stacks, it grants essentially double the stats of its components for only 900 gold.
stack. Each minion kill counts towards damage and life steal increase.
- Note that multiple stack at the same time, so you don't have to stack each individually.
- stacking feature where minion kills count (unlike , and where only champion kills and assists count), however half of the item bonuses are lost upon death. , like , has a
- Turret kills add stacks to the item.
- When this item has 21 stacks or more, it is the second highest attack damage item in the League of Legends.
- This item grants more attack damage per gold than a at 22 stacks or more.
- Dominion and Twisted Treeline counterpart is . 's