- While some might have played manaless champions before, Renekton's Fury resource, (now shared with Tryndamere and Shyvana), can catch many players who have never fought or played as Renekton off-guard. While he needs fury to enhance his abilities, he does not need it to cast them. Try to use this to your advantage.
- Ruthless Predator Ruthless Predator resets the attack timer after usage, resulting in a possible fourth attack.
- Although they aren't on-next-attack abilities, Cull the Meek Cull the Meek and Slice and Dice Slice and Dice also reset Renekton's autoattack. So try and weave all his abilites between autoattacks to increase your DPS substantially. These autoattacks also generate fury, so do not neglect them!
- Cull the Meek Cull the Meek heals more when an enemy champion is hit, try to use this to your advantage.
- When you need to make a quick escape use Slice and Dice Slice and Dice into a minion wave or champion. This will trigger the secondary effect, which allows you to use it again, clearing a good distance very quickly.
- When escaping through the jungle, you can use Slice and Dice Slice and Dice to go through some walls. Hitting monsters on the other side of the wall will allow you to cast Dice letting you dash through another wall, making this maneuver very effective.
- Slice and Dice Slice and Dice in combination with Ruthless Predator Ruthless Predator is good for attacking ranged champions, Slice and Dice Slice and Dice gets you in close while Ruthless Predator Ruthless Predator allows a stun. Once again, make sure you slice through minions or champions so you can dice the rest of the way if needed.
- Slice and Dice Slice and Dice can as well be used to harass enemies who have their abilities on cooldown. Slice in, land a few hits and make sure you Dice back out of range in time before the enemy champion has time to react properly.
- Dominus increases the range of Cull the Meek Cull the Meek – use this to your advantage in team fights.
- Renekton can jungle with Reign of Anger Reign of Anger and Cull the Meek Cull the Meek.
- Deciding when to use his fury bonus on abilities is essential. Sometimes a longer stun from Ruthless Predator Ruthless Predator can save you, while Slice and Dice Slice and Dice armor penetration might help you score a kill that wouldn't have happened otherwise.
- Take into account that the normal version of Cull the Meek Cull the Meek grants fury, while the empowered version of it does not.
- Ruthless Predator Ruthless Predator can be activated during Slice and Dice's Slice and Dice's dash, during the dash quickly activate the ability then select a champion as your next basic attack, with the right timing you will dash into an enemy then immediatly stun them upon coming out of it.
- The second, not the first, dash of Slice and Dice Slice and Dice with loaded Fury will activate the bonus.
- Renekton as he is only restricted by cooldowns. On the other hand, are great if facing a team with a lot of crowd control, and are good against teams with a lot of physical damage. are usually the most useful type of boots to
- Renekton, providing additional damage and durability against magic damage. scales very well with Renekton's passive, Reign of Anger Reign of Anger, due to increased fury generation while also having an additional 20+ AD when below 50% life, increasing all damage output significantly. and are strong items on
- Renekton's damage output benefits most from attack damage, armor penetration/armor reduction and cooldown reduction, making items like , and very viable for him.
- The combination of Ruthless Predator Ruthless Predator, which triggers on-hit effects, can give the target 3 stacks of the armor reduction debuff almost instantly. Using this at the beginning of a fight can decide its outcome. and
- If you are having problems sustaining yourself with Cull the Meek Cull the Meek alone, synergizes well as the life steal is procced by all three hits of Ruthless Predator Ruthless Predator.
- Renekton is looking to rely on a single item for armor penetration or if his enemies have built a significant amount of armor. It works well regardless of whether Renekton uses the fury empowered Slice and Dice Slice and Dice. can be very effective if
- The fact that Renekton is manaless does not mean that he should avoid mana items. Because there are so few items tailored for his kit, he may need to make a few sacrifices.
- Renekton can appreciate, armor and cooldown reduction. should not be ignored as it gives high amounts of two stats that
- Ruthless Predator Ruthless Predator since it turns the first hit into a burst of heavy damage. It also improves many of Renekton's stats: damage, movement speed, attack speed, critical strike chance, etc. can be deadly when using
- Renekton into an amazing pusher since all his skills can be used without targets, allowing him to do major damage to towers by using one of his skills. can also turn
- Renekton as it synergizes well with his ultimate adding even more AoE magic damage. It is also easier for Renekton to get into the middle of the enemy champions due to his Slice and Dice Slice and Dice. is a very useful item on
- Renekton as its movement speed slow allows him to stay in range and constantly use his abilities. Plus, it gives him some much needed health, as he is pretty squishy early and mid game. is a very good item for
- Renekton scales well with cooldown reduction. Consider some CDR items in his build.
- Renekton can buy . offers health and a movement speed slow as well as the same stats that Renekton would want in , armor, cooldown reduction, and an attack speed slow. is a good choice if someone on the team besides
- item for Renekton because the only offensive stat besides cooldown reduction it gives is attack speed, which he probably won't find particularly useful, but it also gives lifesteal and health. Consider if you need a lifesteal item and aren't including in your build. is a situational
- Cull the Meek Cull the Meek, since it boosts all healing effects by 15% and giving Renekton some needed cooldown reduction. can be very good item when using
- item as it boosts damage, survivability and gives a good active for securing kills. It can later be built in for spell vamp and more damage or sold to exchange with other items like . can also be a usefull
- Usually 雷克顿的Slice and Dice Slice and Dice can be used once, but if it hits an enemy, he gains the ability to use it twice. This will allow Renekton to cover over 800 units of distance. If the situation allows it, don't let him hit an enemy with Slice and Dice Slice and Dice, which can be difficult as he can use the ability on minions.
- One of Renekton's biggest weaknesses is powerful burst nukers. Excluding Slice and Dice Slice and Dice's mobility, he's essentially a melee character that's easy to be bursted down from a range and kited with crowd control.
- Due to Renekton's "caster" type of playstyle, he's extremely weakened and disrupted by silences but not blinds. Keep this in mind when playing against him.
- Renekton has a naturally high health pool, further complimented by Dominus which leaves him vulnerable to items like and unless he has built a large amount of magic resist.
- At level 6, Renekton gains the access to use Dominus. It can make turret diving him a very difficult task because he will quickly be able to receive a large bonus of health, which is also essentially a heal that cannot be reduced by Ignite. It will also grant him access to a lot of bonus Fury which can net him a powerful heal from Cull the Meek Cull the Meek or an extra long stun from Ruthless Predator Ruthless Predator.
- Dominus is an extremely powerful ability, especially in the early to mid stages of the game. A Renekton in this form is more durable than most champions, and can enable overwhelming amounts of damage, essentially being able to kill two champions by himself easily. Approach a level 6 Renekton with care.
- Be sure to build armor when playing against Renekton. He deals high bursts of physical damage.
- Renekton might choose to build more towards damage or tanking. Pay attention to this: If you force him to build tanky he will greatly fall off late game because of the nature of his kit. If he builds towards damage, prioritize him accordingly in teamfights and be sure to lock him down with crowd control. He has extremely high ability ratios but low survivability outside of health sustainment and Dominus.
- While tanky dps Renekton greatly loses power late game, he's very difficult to deal with early to mid game. You should try to isolate him out of teamfights and always know his location.
- Renekton has an extremely strong laning phase and very high early game damage because of the high base damage his abilities have, especially their Fury Empowered versions.
- Never get careless against him: He has a powerful combination of a stun, mobility and sustain.
- Watch his Fury bar. Renekton will usually be passive until he gains fury, then attack you with Slice and Dice Slice and Dice , hit you with a Fury empowered Cull the Meek Cull the Meek or Ruthless Predator Ruthless Predator and back off with Slice and Dice Slice and Dice's secondary dash. Position yourself in the brush and make yourself hard to reach for Renekton, force him to get out of position.