Atma's Impaler is an advanced item in League of Legends.
+18% critical strike chance
|Passive||Unique: You gain attack damage equal to 1.5% of your maximum health.|
Attack > Critical Strike|
Defense > Armor
|Item cost||2355g (825g)|
- attack damage, it is not an "on-hit" effect. . adds directly to
- The amount of health required to be as cost effective as the is 1500, when taking both the armor and critical hit chance into account.
- The amount of health required to equal a in attack damage (45) is 3000.
- The amount of health required to be as cost effective as a for AD only(without getting armor and crit into account) is 4250
- grants 15 attack damage for every 1000 health, making it the most cost-effective on champions who build very large health pools.
- is one of the most cost-effective items in game, surpassing on any lvl 18 AD champion (without HP items).
- Champions like Sion and 20px Cho'Gath profit greatly from in terms of damage due to their health-gaining abilities.
- can be combined with items such as and to utilize both damage and survivability. These builds are known in the community as "Fratma's" and "Atmog's", respectively, "Fratmogs" for both at the same time.
- Ashe it will give more damage than , while being cheaper, as well as the critical chance and considerably more if health items such as or are built. is one of only a handful of items beneficial to an attack-based character that provides armor, the only other items being and its build paths and , both of which grant considerably less armor than the Impaler. This makes the a good idea for any attack damage champion faced with a lot of physical damage on the opposing team. Even on a low-health champion like
- The weapon's name is a reference to the Ultima Weapon (originally called "Atma Weapon") from Final Fantasy VI and subsequent games, a sword which deals damage according to the hero's health.