A Turret (unofficially referred to as a Tower) is a heavy fortification that blocks the enemy's minion waves and champions' path to the Nexus. In order for a Champion to push forward and continue its assault into the enemies’ territory, the champion must destroy these turrets. Charging minions will not be able to pass any further up a lane until the turret closest to them is destroyed. Turrets do heavy damage to enemy units.
Turrets follow the following sequence of attack order:
- The turret will target the closest unit first and continue to attack this target until it dies or moves out of range.
- If an enemy champion inflicts damage to an allied champion (ie: auto attack, ability, damage over time such as poison) while in turret range, the turret will immediately switch targets to that enemy champion.
- If an enemy champion that is in range of a turret damages an allied champion that is not within range of that turret, the turret will not switch targets to that enemy.
- If an enemy "pet" (ie: Mirror Image , Hallucinate,Jack In The Box Jack In The Box Summon Tibbers, Children of the Grave, Summon Voidling, H-28G Evolution Turret, Decoy, Omen of Death Omen of Death) is nearby, the turret will prioritize the pet over minions.
- If that pet damages an allied champion and the champion responsible for the pet is within turret range, the responsible champion will be targeted.
- The turret will change towards the pets only after its current target is out of range or killed.
- If no champion-to-champion damage is inflicted, the turret will continue to target minions (even if enemy champions are nearby).
- Once all enemy minions are dead or out of range, the turret will target the closest enemy champion and will not change targets until that champion is out of range or dead.
Turrets do more damage with each successive hit against a single target. Turret damage increases by +22.5% of its normal damage for each hit after the first against a single target, to a maximum of +135% damage on the seventh hit and beyond.
Turrets have 45% armor penetration.
Abilities that deal bonus damage to turrets编辑
- Attack modifiers
- 布里茨的Power Fist Power Fist
- 德莱厄斯的 Crippling Strike
- 黛安娜的Moonsilver Blade Moonsilver Blade
- 盖伦的 Decisive Strike
- 赫卡里姆的Devastating Charge Devastating Charge
- 蕾欧娜的 Shield of Daybreak
- 内瑟斯的Siphoning Strike Siphoning Strike
- 希维尔的 Ricochet
- 慎的 Ki Strike
- 希瓦娜的 Twin Bite
- 娑娜的 Power Chord
- 泰隆的 Noxian Diplomacy
- 崔斯特的Pick a Card Pick a Card
- 赵信的 Three Talon Strike
- 沃利贝尔的Rolling Thunder Rolling Thunder
- 孙悟空的Crushing Blow Crushing Blow
- 吉格斯的Short Fuse Short Fuse
Items that deal bonus damage to turrets编辑
Abilities that are affected when attacking the turret编辑
These abilities are affected when attacking the turret but does not deal extra damage:
- Stacking effect
Abilities that do not deal bonus damage to turrets编辑
- 贾克斯的 Empower
- 凯尔的Righteous Fury Righteous Fury
- 20px 克格'莫的 Bio-Arcane Barrage
- 莫德凯撒的 Mace of Spades
- 奈德丽的 Takedown
- 魔腾的 Umbra Blades
- 波比的Devastating Blow Devastating Blow
- 雷克顿的Ruthless Predator Ruthless Predator
- 特朗德尔的Rabid Bite Rabid Bite
- 乌迪尔的 Tiger Stance
Abilities that are not affected when attacking turrets编辑
No stacking effect
- 格雷福斯的 Quickdraw
- 普朗克的 Grog Soaked Blade
- 凯南的Electrical Surge Electrical Surge
- 崔斯特的Stacked Deck Stacked Deck
- 图奇的 Deadly Venom
- Turrets do not target Noxious Traps or Jack In The Box Jack In The Box. This behavior was removed between June 15, 2011 and July 8, 2011. , ,
- Turrets count as terrain. Any abilities that interacts with terrain will trigger the effect, namely 波比的Heroic Charge Heroic Charge's and 薇恩的 Condemn's stuns. Dredge Line will also drag Nautilus to turrets.
- Turret's sight range is 1095 units and attack range is 800, Twitch can attack turrets without risk by using Spray and Pray).(as of 7/19/12)
- When a turret is destroyed, each member of the destroyer's team gains experience and 150 gold. Last-hitting a turret does not grant extra gold to the champion.
- Damage to a turret is based on your base attack damage plus the higher of your bonus attack damage or 40% of your ability power.
- Turrets lose 150 armor and magic resistance when enemy minions are within its sight (this makes backdooring less effective than conventional pushing).
- Turret damage is mitigated by your armor, unless its a Nexus Obelisk which ignores all resistances and immunities. Turret armor is not affected by any kind of armor penetration.  
- As a team pushes further into the lane, each successive turret gains increased health and damage.
- Inner turrets are invulnerable and untargetable until its outer turrets are destroyed.
- Towers can be shielded by 迦娜的Eye Of The Storm Eye Of The Storm.
- 黑默丁格的 Techmaturgical Repair Bots gives turrets HP regeneration.
- Aura effects do not affect turrets.
- Anti-turret cannons are forced to attack nearby enemy turrets.
- Turrets can't be hit critically.
Turret Stats (Summoner's Rift)编辑
|Turret||Range||Base HP||Base AD||Gains 4 AD every:||AD Caps at:|
|Outer Turret||800*||2550||152||1 min at each :40 second mark.||200|
|Inner Turret||800*||2550||197||1 min starting at 7:00 mark.||263|
|Inhibitor Turret||800*||2550||210||1 min starting at 16:00 mark.||330|
|Nexus Turret||800*||1925||115||1 min at each :40 second mark.||343|
(* Estimated values)
(** That can be checked only on spectator mode as Nexus Obelisk is untargetable while playing)