Monsters should not be confused with minions, which are not neutral and follow a predetermined path from spawning at their team's nexus towards the opposite one.
Killing a Monster编辑
Killing a monster will always reward its killer with gold and experience points split between every allied champion within an 400-unit range. Like minions, the gold and experience rewards from slaying monsters increases as the game progresses. Also, certain epic monsters will offer greater rewards. For example, some monsters provide a buff or a global reward to the entire team. After a camp has been completely cleared, it will remain empty for an amount of time specific to that camp (called Respawn Time). The camp will not respawn if it is not entirely clear.
Sigil monsters, when slain, grant their killer a buff. Monsters of this type are usually indicated by swirling colored runes around them, which will be transfered to the killing champion.
The following table lists the various monsters of this category along with the buff they grant:
While the monsters above only grant a buff to a single person, there exist monsters that grant the buff to every living member of the killing team, regardless of whether or not they participated in slaying the monster. Since these monsters are more valuable than others, they are usually more difficult to slay. They also grant gold and experience to the whole team.
|Baron Nashor||Exalted with Baron Nashor Exalted with Baron Nashor||300||900|
|20px Ebonmaw, The Terror of Zaun||Crest of Crushing Wrath||280||900|
Fields of Justice编辑
The various Fields of Justice contain different types of monsters.
On Summoner's Rift there are 12 monster camps:
- 2 camps containing a 20px Giant Wolf and two 20px Wolves.
- 2 camps with both a 20px Golem and a 20px Big Golem each.
- 2 camps with a 20px Wraith and three 20px Lesser Wraiths.
- 2 camps containing an 20px Ancient Golem with two 20px Young Lizards.
- 2 camps containing a 20px Lizard Elder with two 20px Young Lizards.
- The 20px Dragon camp.
- Baron Nashor's camp.
On Twisted Treeline there are 8 camps. Some of these have alternating monsters, which means that there will two types of monsters that can spawn there, determined randomly at the beginning of the match and every time the camp is cleared.
- 2 camps alternating between two 20px Golems and a 20px Giant Wolf with two 20px Wolves.
- 2 camps alternating between a 20px Wraith with three 20px Lesser Wraiths and a 20px Golem with a 20px Lizard and a 20px Young Lizard.
- 2 camps alternating between a 20px Rabid Wolf with two 20px Giant Wolves and a 20px Ghast with two 20px Wraiths.
- A camp which contains 20px Grez, The Lizard Lord.
- A camp with Vilemaw, who replaced Ebonmaw.
The following table lists every monster in the game based on its appearance:
List of Monsters编辑
Here is the complete list of monsters actually present in the game, with their rewards and the map where they belong (SR stands for Summoner's Rift, TT stands for Twisted Treeline). Fields tagged with a * represent rewards that are given to the whole team, ** represent rewards that are given only to living members of the team.
|Name||Map||Base Gold(SR)||Base Exp (SR)||Exp (TT)||Respawn||Additional Rewards|
|20px Ancient Golem||SR||60||231||5:00||Crest of the Ancient Golem Crest of the Ancient Golem|
|Baron Nashor||SR||300*+25||900*||7:00||Exalted with Baron Nashor Exalted with Baron Nashor**|
|20px Big Golem||SR, TT||40||117||120||1:00|
|20px Ebonmaw, The Terror of Zaun||TT||280*+25||200*||5:00||Crest of Crushing Wrath**|
|20px Ghast||TT||75||150||3:30||Crest of Flowing Water Crest of Flowing Water|
|20px Giant Wolf||SR, TT||25||128||85||1:00|
|20px Golem||SR, TT||15||38||120||1:00|
|20px Grez, The Lizard Lord||TT||50||160||4:00||Blessing of the Lizard Elder Blessing of the Lizard Elder|
|20px Lesser Wraith||SR, TT||4||20||25||0:50/1:15|
|20px Lizard Elder||SR||60||210||5:00||Blessing of the Lizard Elder Blessing of the Lizard Elder|
|20px Rabid Wolf||TT||75||150||3:30||Crest of Nature's Fury Crest of Nature's Fury|
|20px Wolf||SR, TT||16||10||40||1:00|
|20px Wraith||SR, TT||33||120||80||0:50/1:15|
|20px Young Lizard||SR, TT||5||32||30||5:00/1:15|
- There is a current bug that occurs when a monster camp is attacked but not killed. After the minions return to their original locations, ranged monsters may begin to fire continuous streams of their missile (eg, the Young Lizard will shoot several copies of its fireball, creating a huge trail of fire) in the direction of the last attacker, but deal no damage.
- A monster camp will not respawn unless all of its monsters have been slain. For example, if the 20px Lizard Elder has been slain, but his two smaller lizard companions have not, the Lizard Elder will not respawn until they have been slain. Jungle invaders may deliberately do this to deprive their opponent of jungle gp/exp.