We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
- The earliest possible champion level required for Transcendent to take effect is level 9, as this is the lowest level at which a basic ability can reach rank 5.
- Syndra's abilities gain additional visual effects when they reach rank 5. Her spells will also gain a red colored tint outlining the VFX.
- will cause fractures to appear in the earth when it is used.
- gains a wider cone.
- Dark Sphere can be conjured inside terrain, but cannot be thrown there with .
- There is no limit as to how many Dark Spheres can be active at a time.
- The initial cast does not count as an ability activation for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade and stacking .
- Detonating the ability manually does.
- Force of Will does not destroy in-flight projectiles for the minion or monster grabbed.
- Syndra can grab pets, such as .
- Casting Teleport or Recall will cause Syndra to cancel Force of Will autonomously and drop anything she is holding.
- Grabbing prioritizes Dark Spheres.
- Once upgraded to maximum rank Force of Will gains a total damage increase of (20 + enemy's MR / 5)%.
- Enemy pets that passively have an effect on their surroundings will continue to affect the area around them while they are being held. For example, will continue to inflict burn damage on surrounding units while being held.
- Grabbing a will cause the duration on it to refresh, but only on the first cast, not when it is thrown.
- will cancel Force of Will if they affect the same target. Force of Will will go on full cooldown.
- Force of Will has additional effects when targeting the mana to Syndra upon cast and will reduce the cooldown of Force of Will by 1 second, while throwing the latter will apply the burn to any affected units in the area of effect. and . Throwing the former will refund 10
- Scatter the Weak is blocked by the portion of it collides with. Spheres thrown will stop upon colliding with the wall.
- Enemies and spheres will be knocked into the direction directly away from Syndra, and the knock back has no dispersion.
- Conjuring a conic-area of effect will knock back the sphere immediately once it has formed. This considers the sphere's center. at max range or close to or inside the edge of Scatter the Weak's
- Scatter the Weak will knock back Spheres even farther if they are inside terrain, up until they reach open space. If the terrain they're inside in cannot be surpassed, the Spheres will be knocked in the opposite direction.
- Scatter the Weak will cast from wherever Syndra is at the end of the cast time.
- Once Scatter the Weak has been learned, an arrow directly in front of every will appear to signify the direction the sphere will be knocked towards, each one corresponding to Syndra's position. This is only visible to Syndra.
- Unleashed Power has a brief cast time before it activates, but Syndra does not have to remain in place while the spheres apply their damage. She can walk away as soon as the casting has completed, as the spheres only begin dealing their damage after the casting time.
- Casting Unleashed Power on a target that becomes untargetable while the spheres are in flight will cause them to deal no damage.
- Spheres already in flight will still travel if Syndra's target dies, but any remaining sphere will not. However, their duration will still get reset.
- A Dark Sphere summoned very shortly before Unleashed Power will be used as one of the spheres that get thrown.
- Depending on how many spheres are on the map and how far away the enemy is upon casting Unleashed Power it is possible that Syndra would conjure the sphere behind her as if she was going to throw it, but she won't.
- Spell shield will only block the damage of a single sphere.