Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
- No additional details.
- Toggle abilities do not count as ability activations for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade and stacking .
- Poison clouds check for enemy targets in the area immediately upon being spawned. After a 0.25- to 0.5-second delay, they check every 0.25 seconds again until they fade.
- Targets already poisoned can have the debuff refreshed only every 0.5 seconds.
- Due to the inconsistent offset between the first and future ticks is it possible for a static target to miss out on one refresh of the debuff, equal to 3 ticks of damage.
- Poison Trail interacts with .
- Mega Adhesive can be cleansed, providing immunity to the persistent area of effect if the target stays within the area.
- Singed reveals himself to enemies briefly if casting Mega Adhesive from the fog of war.
- Singed may sucessfully issue a basic attack against the target of Fling while it is mid-air.
- No additional notes.