- 65 attack damage = 2275
- is gold efficient without its passive.
- Cleave does not trigger off of damage over time or default damage effects.
- The damage dealt by Ravenous Hydra is classified as default damage.
- Cleave will not trigger if it has triggered on a different target in the last 0.05 seconds. This affects abilities such as in her . There is no cooldown on triggering the effect on a single target, such as or in her human form.
- Searching for "no damage" in the shop will bring up Ravenous Hydra. While there were many speculated reasons for this, in actuality it is because of the "no" in "RaveNOus" and "Damage" in its listed stats (+80 attack damage); the item can just as easily be found searching "Raven Age" or "Dam us".
- Ravenous Hydra is based (probably) on Yggdra Union's Bandits weapon.
- This item is very similar to the DotA item Battle fury.
- Along with Hydra, a many-headed beast. , Ravenous Hydra borrows its namesake from the