- 7 attack damage = 245
- passive and on-hit healing. is gold efficient, without its
- Cull's gold efficiency is further increased by minion you kill up to a maximum of (100 kills). for every
- Earning the maximum 450 from Cull and selling it comes out as a 180 profit.
- The on-hit 20px heal effect triggers even when attacking turrets or wards.
- Spoils of War ( / ) will count for the bonus gold .
- The bonus gold (per minion and at max stacks) can only trigger once per game: buying another Cull after completing one will not allow you to get bonus gold again.
- The first track of Pentakill's second volume, Grasp of the Undying (stylized as "The Cull"), is named after this item.