- No additional details.
- Dark Binding is always cast from the original casting position.
- Damage from multiple Tormented Shadows does not stack.
- cooldown. triggers from Tormented Shadow's damage, which in turn triggers Tormented Shadow's effect, reducing its own
- Black Shield will not resist self nor allied crowd control.
- Black Shield will not resist nearsight.
- Black Shield negates crowd control effects before any magic damage is absorbed, even if the shield is broken by an enemy's ability its associated disables will not apply, except for shield-destroying effects such as and .
- Black Shield will not prevent any other effect other than crowd control unless absolutely necessary. As such, an ability that has two different mechanics like will not suppress a target protected by Black Shield but the tether still applies.
- Although not considered a crowd control effect, Black Shield may also block spirit pull.
- Black Shield takes precedence over other sources of crowd control immunity and those that grant immunity to specific types of crowd control ( displacement immunity and slow immunity).
- Spell shield will take priority over Black Shield.
- Black Shield will always take priority over regular shields. If used in conjunction with Lifeline, the most recently-applied one will do so however.
- Black Shield will not negate self or ally applied crowd control effects such as an allied .
- Ultra Rapid Fire differences
- Shield AP ratio halved.
- Spell shield will block the tether's application and initial damage but not the aftereffects of one already applied.
- Morgana will turn to face southeast upon casting Soul Shackles.
- Soul Shackles cannot be cast without a valid target nearby.