- Mordekaiser has a stack counter under his health-bar that is not visible to other champions.
- Darkness Rise's damage doesn't refresh Darkness Rise's buff.
- bonus damage gives one bonus stack for Darkness Rise, even at 0 Momentum stacks.
- Realm of Death will cancel and go on cooldown after its cast time if:
- Realm of Death will cancel but not go on cooldown if during the cast time:
- Spell shield will not block the initial slow.
- If the target's health is lower than the amount that should be stolen, they will be brought down to 1 health. Mordekaiser will still get the usual amount of maximum health.
- Unlike the other stats, Mordekaiser does not steal enemy total size; instead he gains 10% of his own size and reduces the enemy's size by 10% of theirs (all size modifiers stack additively).
- Mordekaiser grows in size over 0.25 seconds after successfully stealing his targets' stats, and shrinks over 0.25 seconds after the buff runs out again. The target shrinks over 0.25 seconds after their stats are stolen, but grows back to normal size instantly when the effect ends.
- Entering or leaving the Death Realm will cause all targeted projectiles to be destroyed.
- The transition in and out of the Death Realm doesn't interrupt channels.
- The only exception is , which will be interrupted when that ability's caster enters the Realm of Death.
- The boundaries are not considered terrain ( exception), and enemies that try to move out of the area will be displaced back inside.
- Multiple Death Realms (possible through a
Realm of Death or if multiple Mordekaisers are in the same match) spawned will exist in the same dimension, allowing champions to see and interact with champions bound to other circles. Champions are only affected by their boundaries and are not able to see the others.
- can carry a target outside of their circle, but they will be displaced back inside once .
- An active on a target outside the perimeter will cause to continue her charge until her circle ends. She can knock back and damage secondary targets multiple times.
- Realm of Death will not be dispelled if either of the two affected champions enter resurrection after taking lethal damage. It is dispelled if the target enters a zombie state.
- Realm of Death can be dispelled (excluding death and duration) if:
- Any active tether effects (both friendly and hostile ones) existing on either of the two champions entering the realm will be broken (unless the tether is between those two).
- Structures exist in all realms at the same time. Turrets will behave normally as if all units were in the same realm.
- The allied health, resource, and ultimate indicators (champion portraits located on the screen) will not update between realms as the players have no vision of them.
- Realm of Death's interactions with other elements/abilities:
- Brushes will maintain their presence between realms.
- Switching realms detaches all attached champions on either of the two champions entering the realm.
- area of effect are exceptions and may still take effect between dimensions if the conditions are valid. , catching a , , , , , , , , , , and gaining
- Effects such as , , and will only deal damage to enemies of the dimension they're in at time of cast. Ending the channel or cast time while inside another dimension will not do damage to nearby enemies.
- Units that enter the realm while taking will be able to bypass the borders.
- Any spawned terrain while in the Death Realm will remain inside until expired. They will not be destroyed.
- is one of many area of effect abilities that will not take presence between realms.
- may be re-cast inside the Death Realm even if its target is outside it, but will stop dashing upon colliding with the boundary.
- The target of will immediately leave belly when he enters or leaves the Realm of Death.
- cannot be interacted with between realms by ( will not call feathers in the other realm towards her).
- is interrupted both when enters the Realm of Death and leaves it.
- [[File:Template:Tip data/Fear|20px|link=Template:Tip data/Fear]][[File:Template:Tip data/Fear|20px|link=Template:Tip data/Fear]][[File:Template:Tip data/Fear|20px|link=Template:Tip data/Fear]] [[:Template:Tip data/Fear|fear]] is cast in the realm Urgot is in. may not be re-cast while his victim is not in the same realm as him, but an already chained foe will still continue to be reeled in and executed. The
- slow, making it vulnerable to the Death Realm. dispels from Realm of Death's
- will instantly return back to Orianna if she's sent to another dimension.
- Teleport are disabled while in the Realm of Death. and
- Controllable pets and decoys can still be commanded between realms.
- Jungle plants ( , , ) will not take presence between realms.
- nearsight to enemy champions in the same dimension as him.
- The player's screen will still change in color however.
|Disabled||All the other item-actives are disabled|
|Spells||Usable||Barrier Clarity Cleanse Exhaust Ghost Heal Ignite Smite Flash|
|Disabled||Teleport Recall Hexflash|
- While in lane, Realm of Death is best used while the target is between you and your turret. This is so the target doesn't have much space to go towards their turret, since the area of the Death Realm is created in front of Mordekaiser, leaving little space to move behind him.
- Nexus Blitz differences
- When certain Events begin, both Mordekaiser and his target immediately leave the Death Realm.