小 （Import from English wiki）
小 （1个修订: Import from English wiki）
2012年12月1日 (六) 02:40的版本
- "Anivia" is derived from Latin niveus/nivea/niveum, meaning "Snow White".
- Anivia was designed by Brackhar.
- Anivia's dance is the Chicken Dance. A side-by-side comparison can be seen here .
- The quote at the end of Anivia's lore alludes to the Robert Frost poem Fire and Ice.
- "Cryophoenix" is derived from two words: "Cryo" and "Phoenix". "Cryo" is a Greek word meaning "Cold", while the "Phoenix" is a classical mythic creature with the power to reincarnate itself from its own ashes; the classic phoenix being a birdlike creature that is partially on fire.
- Anivia is one of the few champions that has had their in-game voice changed. Others are
- Her old voice over made her sound more aggresive. A video containing it can be seen here .
- Bird of Prey Anivia is a Bald Eagle, the national bird of the U.S.A.
- This skin is holding a in one of her talons.
- Hextech Anivia bears a striking resemblance to Clockwerk from the Sly Cooper video game series.
- She has formed a close friendship with a few League champions: Freljord.
and his yeti, Willump, as well as , the Queen of
- From the Journal of Justice, Anivia can be seen attending Ashe and coronation as Freljord's new Queen and King.