Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
- Triggering Rebirth will break tethers on Anivia.
- and will take precedence over Rebirth.
- While in egg form, Anivia is still classified as a champion.
- If Anivia uses Teleport before she takes fatal damage, the channel is not interrupted and she will blink to her target in egg form.
- All other channels will be interrupted upon triggering the passive.
- The initial cast and the manual recast count as ability activations for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade and stacking .
- If the ability is not manually recasted, the secondary effect will trigger without being considered as an ability activation.
- Flash Frost can only proc once even if it damages the same target twice.
- The damage of Frostbite is calculated once it hits. If the target's mark from being hit by or a fully formed wares off while the projectile is traveling, the damage is not doubled.
- Frostbite has a different sound effect when it hits a target for double damage.
- Toggle abilities do not count as ability activations for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade and stacking .
- Glacial Storm's slow leaves a trail that is visible even if the target is stealthed.
- Glacial Storm deals 3 half ticks at 200 / 267 / 333 radius for a total of 1.5 normal damage ticks before it starts dealing empowered damage at 400 radius.
- Stasis doesn't interrupt Glacial Storm.
- does interrupt (allied and enemy) Glacial Storm.