"You belong in a museum!"
- magic resistance shred was able to bring an enemy's magic resistance below zero.
- The very first auto attack did not get the benefit of the magic resistance reduction. Any magic damage from the auto attack was calculated first, and the debuff was applied after. This means the full benefit of the reduction was seen on the 8th hit after all 7 stacks had been applied.
- attack speed and on-hit effects.
was beneficial on champions that rely on
- is a great example of such; his bonus magic damage and abilities that apply on-hit effects benefit greatly from the added magic reduction and magic damage, as well as his basic attacks being supplemented by the AS.
- passive was not named. It was not Spellblade, so it stacked with and similar items.
own AP bonus granted extra 2.5 magic damage per auto attack.
- on-hit damage becomes as strong as at 270 AP.
- Malady originally had a red tint over a purple tint in the icon, gave life steal, and was built with instead of . It also did not reduce the enemy's magic resistance, and had the same stat of a removed alpha item called .
- Malady used to be mentioned in tips after its removal.