- Viktor was designed by Hephastopheles.
- Viktor is voiced by Owen Thomas, Who also voices 20px Twisted Fate.
- Viktor was the last champion released in 2011.
- Viktor's character concept shares similarities with the Deus Ex series, as the theme of the series deals with Transhumanism and the use of human enhancement technologies.
- Viktor's dance is a reference to the Melbourne Shuffle, a dance originating from Australia. A side-by-side comparison can be seen here.
- The codename "Hexmage" used internally by Riot refers to Viktor.
- Viktor shares a quote with Jayce: "Pave the way."
- Full Machine Viktor bears some resemblance to the Cybermen from the Dr Who series. Both share similar goals, as the Cybermen seek to make all beings the same as them, cold and without emotions.
- Prototype Viktor bears some resemblance to The Doctor from the G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra movie.
- In the art, he appears to be constructing a robot resembling Viktor's Classic Skin.
- Viktor led the team that constructed Blitzcrank, the first steam automaton which obtained sentience.
- Unfortunately Viktor's triumph was usurped by Professor Stanwick, who stole credit for Blitzcrank's creation.
- Viktor's research was later used to reconstruct and revive Urgot.
- From the Journal of Justice, Viktor is possibly the perpetrator who held Warwick in captivity: "The gutless vermin was a man, at least I think it was a man, wearing a Zaunite radiation suit. When he spoke, his voice was deep and robotic, like what you'd expect if Blitzcrank had a cold. He wasn't a robot though, he was a victim of a Zaunite bio-assault - or so I would guess."
- Viktor views Jayce, the charismatic inventor from Piltover, as an obstacle to his "glorious evolution". One that he must overcome.
- Viktor defeated Jayce and stole a powerful arcane crystal to power his creations. Jayce later created the Mercury Hammer and counter assaulted Viktor's laboratory, destroying Viktor's prototype weapons.