- Soraka's Starcall ability can provide the most magic resistance reduction in the game. A full 10 stacks provides 120 magic resistance reduction at rank 5.
- Soraka's name is derived from the Japanese word "sora," which means "sky," a reference to Soraka's celestial nature.
- Soraka was one of the champions available in the Ionian pool during the Ionia vs. Noxus match. She was one of the selected champions.
- Soraka was in the previous Ionian versus Noxus match and had apparently performed quite poorly.
- Soraka's new Joke "Yes, that was a banana. *giggles* No-one expects the banana." is likely a reference to the Monty Python sketch The Spanish Inquitision notable for the catchphrase "Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition".
- This could also be a reference to her autoattacks being mistaken as "bananas" for their similarity.
- Soraka's Classic skin changes color depending which team she is on. Her jacket is either pink or yellow.
- Dryad Soraka is based off of the dryad, a nymph of the trees (specifically oak trees) from Greek mythology.
- Divine Soraka is intended to show her appearance before she fell from grace by using her powers offensively.
- The Chinese version of Dryad Soraka is the background image of the "Utility" section in the mastery pages.
- Soraka currently has an unreleased skin under the name "Battle Priestess Soraka".