- Cho'Gath was designed by Ezreal (person) and Guinsoo.
- Cho'Gath's name is likely derived from "Shoggoth," an otherworldly monster from the works of H.P. Lovecraft. The two are similar in that they are alien to the world they reside in (Valoran/Earth), but otherwise they do not share much similarities.
- Cho'Gath is the second champion to receive a second legendary skin after Corki.
- Cho'Gath's dance is the same as Mickey Mouse's dance in Disney's Fantasmic! show at Disneyland.
- Cho'Gath ties for highest base damage at level 18 with Skarner (130).
- The icon used to indicate the Tenacity stat on champions is the same icon of his Vorpal Spikes icon.
- Cho'Gath's icon for Feast shows an inner maw, similar to that of the aliens/xenomorphs from the Alien film franchise.
- Cho'Gath may be inspired by the popular Japanese movies series, Godzilla, as Cho'Gath bears similarities to the 1st form of Destroyah.
- Cho'Gath bears a resemblance to Malebogia and Violator from the Spawn franchise.
- "Ah, the tangled webs we weave..." is a reference to a similar line from the epic poem Marmion, written by the Scottish poet and author Sir Walter Scott.
- When Cho'Gath uses his Feast, he will sometimes exclaim, "Omnomnomnom." This is a direct reference to the Cookie Monster, a character from the kids' show, Sesame Street.
- Gentlemen Cho'Gath possesses many quotes that are different from the regular Cho'gath.
- The line, "I'll bite your legs off!" is a reference to British comedy group Monty Python's movie, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, where the Black Knight yells the same line after being defeated and dismembered by King Arthur.
- The line, "It's funny isn't it? How your best friend can just blow up like that." is a quote from the sketch "Mrs. Niggerbaiter Explodes" from Monty Python's Flying Circus. It could also be a reference to 20px 克格'莫的 Icathian Surprise.
- "I like a man who grins when he fights!" is a reference to a quote spoken by Winston Churchill.
- "One can survive everything, nowadays, except death," is a quote from 19th century author and poet, Oscar Wilde.
- "Cake or death?" is a question asked by British comedian Eddie Izzard in his Dress to Kill DVD. The answer given was, "Uh, death, please. No, cake! Cake! Cake, sorry. Sorry..."
- "Anything less would be uncivilized." may be a reference to Right Guard deodorant commercials.
- Battlecast Prime Cho'Gath's quote, "Maximum Cho'Gath," is likely a reference to the Crysis series.
- Cho'Gath 是目前在遊戲中的商城內擁有兩個傳奇造型的英雄，分別是 Battlecast Cho'Gath and Gentlemen Cho'Gath。
- 嚴格來說 Corki 才是第一個擁有兩個傳奇造型的英雄，不過兩個傳奇造型並不開放購買。
- The Gentleman Cho'Gath skin was the first champion skin ever to feature a voice-over change.
- The Nightmare Cho'Gath skin was available for free for a short time from the Alienware Gaming arena website, where they gave out 50,000 keys that would unlock the skin and Cho'Gath for free.
- Loch Ness Cho'Gath is a clear reference to the Loch Ness Monster legend.
- The art for the Jurassic Cho'Gath skin is a clear reference to the end scene of Jurassic Park, in which at the end a banner falls from a museum ceiling with the words "When dinosaurs ruled the earth."
- The banner in the left side of the art says "CHO'GATH RULES".
- In Battlecast Prime Cho'Gath's splash art, Battlecast Urgot and what looks to be Skarner can be seen in the background.
- Under a forum thread that discussed the cancelation of 20px Omen, Zileas noted that, in a skins meeting, someone once suggested a "Japanese Schoolgirl" or "Magical Girl" skin for Cho'Gath, and that he supports its creation.
- Cho'Gath, 20px Kha'Zix, and 20px Kog'Maw are all creatures of the Void.
- Kassadin seeks to prevent Voidborns such as Cho'Gath from invading Valoran, and therefore opposes him.
- On the other hand, Malzahar seeks to release the void to the world, and therefore has allied with Cho'Gath for natural reasons.
|Battlecast Prime Cho'Gath's Theme|