- Carnivore allows him to maintain his health and mana, making him a great solo laner.
- Place Rupture in the path of any moving enemies, as it is a delayed ability.
- Feral Scream is a strong damage/silence ability, especially in conjunction with Rupture.
- Getting at least one rank of Vorpal Spikes is a good way to farm minions. Because of the linear-splash damage with each auto-attack, this is good for triggering Carnivore.
- Vorpal Spikes and Carnivore allow 20px Cho'Gath to jungle.
- It can sometimes be a good idea to toggle off Vorpal Spikes to prevent yourself from pushing the lane too far and thereby opening yourself up to ganks. If you don't toggle it off when attacking a turret, an enemy champion can stand near the tower where you will hit them due to Vorpal Spikes' area of effect damage, causing the turret to attack you.
- If you're having difficulty Feasting upon champions, try eating minions until you're larger, as the true damage you deal exceeds the health of most minions. It is advisable to gain 6 stacks first by Feasting on minions and using it to last hit enemy champions that are too close, since the damage to minions is significantly larger (particularly in early-mid game, since Feast have a base damage of 1000 against minions, regardless of Feast's level).
- If 20px Cho'Gath gets Feast stacks before level 11, he will be healed when he levels Feast.
- A red particle effect will appear underneath champions that will die from Feast .
- Buying a Rupture and Feral Scream without risk of mana starvation, in addition to allowing him to gain health with Carnivore. or a along mana regen masteries allows spamming of
- Another good starting item is a 20px Cho'Gath to stay in lane along with Carnivore. and a allowing
- An early 20px Cho'Gath an enormous amount of staying power in lane. will grant
- If your team has a tank already, 20px Cho'Gath can switch to an offtank ability power build in order to do more damage. Since Feast already increases 20px Cho'Gath's maximum health, he will still be difficult to take down.
- Buying a 20px Cho'Gath very hard to kill if he stacks Feast. Also,20px 科'加斯的 Rupture knock-up and slow will help you run after being revived. will make
- Getting damage mitigation (Armor and Magic resistance) instead of Health is a good idea, since Feast already grants a hefty amount of health.
- Items such as Ability Power, as they increase resistances as well. are excellent if you want
- Since 20px 科'加斯的 Feast deals true damage to champions as well as minions, a caster build on 20px Cho'Gath can allow him to deal heavy damage to single targets.
- Try to zone 20px Cho'Gath when he is low on health/mana from getting last hits, to prevent effective use of Carnivore.
- 20px 科'加斯的 Rupture can also be avoided by watching for the animation on the Rupture ability. Before the spikes and the smoke appear, Cho'Gath stomps his foot on the ground.
- There is also a red/purple circle around Rupture making it easier to spot and avoid.
- Save your channeled spells until he uses his two CC spells.
- Build magic resistance to mitigate his damage, but know that Feast deals true damage, not magic damage.
- When facing an enemy 20px Cho'Gath as a DPS, consider getting a to help kill him quickly, as he gains health naturally due to his Feast.