|Effects||Removes all disables (excluding Suppression) and summoner spells debuffs affecting your champion and grants 65% crowd control reduction for 3 seconds.|
|Related mastery||Summoner's Resolve Summoner's Resolve|
|Mastery effect||Increases duration of disable reduction by 1 second.|
- Cleanse will remove any and all of the following effects: Blinds, Charm, Fear (including Flee Flee), Movement Slows, Polymorph, Silences, Snares (including Entangle, Roots and Immobilizes), Stuns and Taunts.
- Cleanse will not remove non-CC effects, such as: damage over time, attack speed reductions, defence shredding and grievous wound. is an alternative to Cleanse that will remove all of these effects.
- Cleanse will provide 3 seconds of 65% crowd control reduction after activation (or 4 with Summoner's Resolve Summoner's Resolve). This stacks multiplicatively with other sources, such as Tenacity and champion abilities.
- Cleanse has no effect on Suppression, knock-ups, knock-backs, grabs and flings. This is true for both the removal and reduction effects.
- Cleanse will remove all effects contained within the crowd control debuff.
- For example, it will remove the following attack speed slows: Glacial Storm Glacial Storm, Crippling Strike, Cripple, Wither, Ice Blast Ice Blast, Absolute Zero Absolute Zero, and .
- 泰达米尔的Mocking Shout Mocking Shout is an example of an ability where the two parts are separate debuffs. This is also true for Anivia's "Chill" debuff, applied by Flash Frost Flash Frost and Glacial Storm Glacial Storm.
- Interestingly, Ground Slam Ground Slam and Barrel Roll Barrel Roll are the only attack speed slows in the game not connected to a movement speed slow and so are the only attack speed slows that Cleanse will not remove.
- Previously the tool tip stated that Cleanse was able to remove the Sleep debuff, although no such effect existed in the game.
- Cleanse was named Boost up until V0.9.22.15.
Patch History 编辑