- Steadfast Presence does not stop dashes if the unit is crowd control immune, displacement immune, untargetable, or protected by spell shield in the process (e.g. , , ).
- Dashes when the unit is crowd control immune or unstoppable still trigger the aura and take the damage, but do not get knocked up and thus also never become grounded and slowed.
- Spell shields deny all the effects if Steadfast Presence is triggered by their holder, and are consumed in the process.
- Being untargetable prevents Steadfast Presence from triggering, but this does not prevent it from triggering against another, targetable dash.
- Steadfast Presence does not trigger against lunges.
- Poppy will be ordered to basic attack the target.
- Heroic Charge applies spell effects twice (once when Poppy hits her target and once she stuns them against a wall).
- Heroic Charge interacts with impassable player-created terrain ( , , , ).
- The dash does not follow targets. The target's position at the time of Heroic Charge's cast is the direction Poppy will dash towards.
- Poppy does not carry nor deal damage to the target if they are not in range before she collides with them.
- Heroic Charge can traverse terrain, provided that the target is within range.
- Enemies within the enemy team's fountain (at least 400 units away from the knocked up for 0.75 seconds. They are not rendered untargetable. ) that are hit by a Keeper's Verdict that would knock them back are instead
- Keeper's Verdict does not destroy in-flight projectiles for enemies hit if they are rendered untargetable.
- The knock back will only displace enemies as far as they can go (e.g. to the furthest current spot available of and borders and to the corner of the fountain).
- The displacement's duration will remain unchanged regardless of if the knock back cannot achieve its full distance due to the affected target being restricted by boundaries they are unable to cross. In order for this to be possible, the speed of the knock back is decreased (based on where the actual landing point is) to match the amount of distance covered to time spent displaced.
- Keeper's Verdict's airborne effect cannot be removed by cleansing effects.
- The following table refers for interactions while Poppy is channeling:
|Interrupted by||All item-actives not specified above interrupt|
|Spells||Usable||Barrier Clarity Cleanse Exhaust Ghost Heal Ignite Smite Flash|
|Interrupted by||Teleport Recall Hexflash (Recasts)|