|"I could help you do that better."
This article may require cleanup to meet 英雄联盟维基's quality standards. Consider using more specific cleanup instructions. Please help improve this article if you can. The talk page may contain suggestions.
These turrets protecting the Nexus are able to regenerate health slowly and are untargetable until one or more inhibitors is destroyed. Even if an inhibitor has already been destroyed, they will regain their invulnerability once all inhibitors have respawned. The Nexus has 5500 HP and 25 HP regeneration per 5 seconds. It has no armor or magic resistance.
In Dominion, the Nexus is untargetable, but its health can be reduced under three circumstances:
- Holding more capture points than the opposing team.
- Slaying an enemy champion (reduces the health of the opposing team's nexus by a flat amount of 2).
- Capturing a point, which reduces the opposing team's nexus by a flat amount of how many points the dominating team is holding over the opposing team. An example is: If x team has 3 points captured and y team has 2 points captured, then the Nexus for y team loses 1 (3-2) health every second.
When a Nexus is in or under the health of 100, it can then only be damaged by capturing more points than the opposing team.
The health of both the allied and enemy Nexuses is reported with voiceover when reduced to 75%, 50% and 25% health.
- The League Champion Nocturne, the Eternal Nightmare, is currently bound to a Nexus fragment, trapping him in the physical world.
- Gragas, the Rabble Rouser gained his massive size and affinity for magic through by drinking a brew endowed with magic by a Nexus.
- Destroying the Nexus awards 50 gold, though this is pointless (as the game ends after its destruction).
- On Dominion, a special track will begin to play when both of the team's Nexus are at 70 HP or less. This hidden track is similar to the late-game track, but more 'intense'.
- Xerath, the Magus Ascendant requires the magic of Valoran's Nexuses in order to free himself of his prison.