- Lee Sin will follow targets that change locations such as dashing or blinking but not those that move to great distances, in which case he will end the dash at their previous position.
- The damage dealt by Resonating Strike can be negated if the target blinks. Sometimes, Lee Sin will end the dash at their last location but appear on top of the target after a short delay.
- Lee Sin will continue dashing even if the target dies or becomes untargetable, but he will not deal damage.
|Abilities||Safeguard, Iron Will, and Cripple can be cast. Tempest and Dragon's Rage are disabled.|
|Items||Usable||All the other item-actives are usable|
|Spells||Usable||Barrier Clarity Cleanse Exhaust Ghost Heal Ignite Smite Teleport|
- Resonating Strike cannot be cast without a marked target nearby.
- No additional details.
- Tempest's sight reveal is not removed when Lee Sin casts Cripple (unlike ).
- Tempest will cast from wherever Lee Sin is at the end of the cast time.
- Tempest's reveal is not removed when Lee Sin casts Cripple.
- Cripple cannot be cast without a marked target nearby.
- Applies spell damage to the primary target and area damage to secondary targets.
- The spell indicator for this ability also displays the direction for the knock back relative to Lee Sin's position.
- If the target of Dragon Rage dies initially on the first hit there will be no displacement of any kind.
- The displacement's direction is decided at the moment of impact and not by Lee Sin and his target's relative locations on-cast (the only way for Lee Sin to control where his target is displaced is by using Flash before the cast time of Dragon's Rage ends).
- The collision damage buff of the target remains for the normal duration even if its trajectory is displaced by another source (i.e - ).
- The ability will only go on cooldown after performing the kick.
- If the knock back ends normally and is not interrupted early, the target may still knock other enemies for a brief period after they reach their destination.