- The aura and nova radii increase if their owner increases in size, but are not impacted by their base size.
- They cannot get reduced below their base radii by negative size modifiers.
- Immolate applies spell effects as default damage.
- Immolate will draw aggro from an enemy turret if it damages an enemy champion.
- Immolate's cooldown is reduced by active item cooldown reduction such as .
- Since the passive AoE damage is not an aura or a debuff the damage can stack if more champions nearby have got it. It deals AoE damage over time similar to , , and .
- magic damage, so it benefits from magic penetration and magic resist reduction. Because of this, and synergize well with this item. deals
- This item has the similar effect of the item Radiance in DotA, although the two items grant different benefits.
- The icon of this item shows a Shuriman emblem on the cape, eventually connecting this item's lore to the desert empire.