- is gold efficient without its passive.
Only the boldest of men and women dare take the risky trip to the hottest spot in Valoran, in the very center of the Shurima Desert. Those who successfully make the journey may bathe their swords in a magical pool of the purest water known to this world. Any edge dipped into this pool will stay sharper and strike truer than any other sword.
- Infinity Edge shares its name with a set of Infinity Weapons from the game Lineage II, which are the strongest weapons available. Infinity Edge bears similarities to the Infinity Shaper.
- As hinted in its lore, the Infinity Edge got its powers from the Oasis of the Dawn located in the Ancient Shuriman Capital, the once center of the vast Shuriman Empire. The Oasis is described as a pool with many magical properties.
- Summoner's Rift map, specifically in the shopkeeper's bag.
was in the old
- It is still hung on display in both shops.
- Infinity Edge looks somewhat similar to old in terms of blade shape and inscriptions.
- Pentakill's second volume, Grasp of the Undying, named its fourth track after this item.