|Consume||On use, grants 12–22% attack speed, based on champion level, and 8% critical strike for 4 minutes.|
- It is best used by DPS champions that benefit from high attack speed and/or crit chance, like Tryndamere. It is most often bought late game because the crit chance stat needs other late game crit items to be effective.
- Elixirs are often bought towards the end of long games when builds are all completed and the extra gold continues to accumulate. They can also be bought mid game to give a temporary stat advantage during ganks and teamfights.
- Unlike , the will stay active upon death because it runs on a timer.
- Elixirs are automatically applied when purchased if there are already 6 items in the inventory.
- is not available in Dominion.
- the Harrowing celebration. It was the same item with a different name and a picture.
- Lunar Revel celebration.
- Great Hunt.