- 作为逃跑手段，有时候站着不动从而使用 隐形的翅膀比使用 小莫快跑或 回城更好。
- 与其他的潜行技能不同， 提莫在被击飞时会失去 隐形的翅膀效果。
- When playing Teemo not in mid lane, an easy way to get First Blood is to use Camouflage just out of range of their turrets' sight or at the edge of the bush closest to their turret, and wait for the enemy champion to start farming. When they move about right next to you, Ignite and kill them with the help of the mid lane champion if necessary. Exhaust would be useful with this strategy.
- Blinding Dart can be used to harass effectively and can help Teemo kill physical champions in fights.
- Blinding Dart with Exhaust can destroy a champion who relies heavily on physical attacks like Tryndamere or Caitlyn. Apply exhaust or the blind first, then the other after that has worn off. If you use both at the same time, the blind will override the attack damage/ability power reduction. Similarly, you can use these two abilities on two champions, effectively taking them out of the battle for a few seconds.
- Blinding Dart can be used in-between autoattacks, which allows 2 rapid-fire attacks. This is extremely important to learn how to use throughout the game. Opening with a normal attack, immediately using Blinding Dart, then proceeding to autoattack will apply great burst damage, even during laning. Try mastering this combo to use it on the fly and you'll increase your ability power/attack speed damage tremendously.
- If Blinding Dart is used on Fiora before she activates her ult Blade Waltz it will stop the damage from the attacks but the on-hit affects will still apply, this will dramatically decrease the damage taken. This also applies to Warwick's ult Infinite Duress Infinite Duress.
- Use Move Quick to get back to lane quicker.
- Move Quick can also be used to get from lane to lane very quickly, allowing you to help out in fights all over the map.
- Using Ignite with your poison can ensure kills on fleeing enemies.
- One strategy is to place some Noxious Trap in your lane and wait for the enemy to push. After this, go into Camouflage. Then, after the enemy runs into a couple of Noxious Traps, use Blinding Dart and auto attacks to finish them.
- Placing a Noxious Trap or two behind the first turret and before the 2nd near the paths to the jungle but not in the minions' path can turn an almost kill into an easy kill.
- 提莫的 Noxious Trap can be used to farm creep waves very effectively; it is best to keep your mushrooms spread out and not too close to each other. If a lane has enemy minions stacking on each other (especially the ranged minions), pop a Noxious Trap down in the middle of them and watch them all die in just a few seconds.
- Put a Noxious Trap at key locations on the map, such as by the 20px Dragon or Baron Nashor to reveal when your enemies might be attempting to kill them or to prevent opponents from ganking and make counter ganks. This is similar to a but the range that Noxious Trap reveals is much smaller.
- Put a Noxious Trap inside brushes and entrances to your lanes or your team's side of the map to ensure maximum safety.
- When fighting against a 20px Twisted Fate, be careful because if he uses Destiny any Noxious Traps near any ally will be revealed.
- When laying down Noxious Traps in the jungle, keep in mind that the champion movement pathing often hugs the terrain as they take the shortest route to the selected location. Laying traps against walls at turning points will increase the chance enemies will run into them on their way to/from lanes.
- Also, when laying traps in a lane, remember that minions travel through the middle, and if the front minion runs into it only he and one minion behind him will be hit. Placing them on the sides can increase the chances of hitting a champion.
- Placing two to three Noxious Traps by the enemy red or blue buff is generally a good idea considering you might just get lucky and steal it from them while slowing their farming down.
- It's sometimes a good idea to place a few Noxious Traps behind you before entering a teamfight, that way if you begin to lose, your team can run off and lead the enemy right into a minefield.
- If planting mushrooms at 20px Dragon or Baron Nashor, they will provide vision if placed off to the side.
- Don't forget that Noxious Trap can be placed down in team fights and only has a short time to arm (1 second). Doing this could secure a kill or slow down a enemy when he/she is trying to escape.
- Keep in mind that Noxious Traps have the damage power of the moment you place them and do not become stronger if you build extra ability power later. However when you level up and put a skill point in Noxious Trap it will also upgrade the traps you already placed.
- If you are suspecting a possible towerdive from an opposing champion, place Noxious Traps behind and in front of your turret in order to slow and deal damage to the enemy.
- If an enemy is engaging you at melee range, Noxious Traps can be used to peel them off you by placing one underneath you and stepping backwards.
- Noxious Trap's recharge time can be reduced with Cooldown Reduction.
- Early on, items like Teemo that allows him both to chase and run away from enemy champions with ease when combined with Move Quick. and will increase your damage output and sustainability and allow you to shut down the enemy top laner. also builds into , a very powerful item on
- One build route for Teemo is the physical damage route; this route takes advantage of Teemo's innately fast attack speed and quick attack animation along with the attack speed boost his innate ability provides. This involves getting items which boost attack damage and attack speed, such as; , , , , and .
- Note that items likeon-hit effect with physical damage items will reduce damage output if you opt to buy those shred items. , for example, will not increase the damage that gives, while will not increase the damage that or deals. Additionally, on-hit effects cannot critically strike or proc lifesteal. Keep this in mind when buying items like . increase physical damage, while increases magical damage. Building
- A second route is the magic damage route; this route focuses on Teemo's ability to deal damage via 小莫飞刀, 毒性射击 and 种蘑菇. This involves getting items which boost ability power, grant magic penetration and reduce cooldowns, such as; , , , and .
- Magic penetration will apply to already existing traps. Buying items such as or will greatly increase their damage, even if they are bought while you are dead.
- 提莫 can build ability power and attack speed with items that proc on-hit effects, like , , and/or . These combos work well with his poison's on-hit effect.
- Building a Teemo can lead to huge bursts of damage. on ability power
- Teemo's on-hit damage. Nearly any other item will increase your damage output for less gold. , for example, deals 20 bonus damage on hit as an item effect, and gives 25 ability power, causing Toxic Shot to deal the exact same amount of damage. However, it increases your damage because of the magic resistance reduction effect, which benefit all other on-hit effect items you currently have while costing 790 gold less. does not benefit much into
- Purchasing a Noxious Trap or Teemo himself that is hidden with his Camouflage. will help you see his
- When facing Teemo as a DPS champion that is auto-attack reliant, it is best advised to buy a to remove the blind CC from his Blinding Dart.
- Use a Toxic Shot, that way you can negate the poison damage from his Toxic Shot. when you are low on health and are affected by
- When chasing an enemy Teemo that enters Camouflage, area of effect and skill shot abilities can forcibly cause Teemo to break stealth and attempt to escape. Knockback effects will break 提莫的 Camouflage as well.
- When facing AP build Teemo during early game, they will typically poke and run, letting their poison deal damage and lowering your health gradually, until they are able to burst. Be prepared to pull away if he approaches, and use to keep your health high.
- Do not chase Teemo if he attacks once and then runs, particularly AP Teemo, as he is most likely luring you through a field of Noxious Traps.
- Because much of Teemo's early game poke is damage over time, the Indomitable Indomitable mastery is more effective in decreasing his poke damage.