Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
- Hemorrhage does not apply to structures nor wards.
- Darius' attacks and abilities have to deal damage to apply Hemorrhage.
- Hemorrhage cannot be applied to/refreshed against invulnerable targets.
- Hemorrhage can be applied to and refreshed against shielded targets.
- Spell shield prevents Hemorrhage's application from abilities only.
- Spell shield will not block the damage.
- Crippling Strike will trigger .
- Despite its name, Crippling Strike does not cripple anymore.
- The slow duration starts as soon as Darius grabs the target, meaning 50% Tenacity will leave the target not slowed at all after the airborne ends.
- This is disregarding stat update timing, which means that the target's movement speed may still be reduced for up-to 0.25 seconds after the slow ends.
- Enemies hit by Apprehend will quickly be dragged to Darius before rebounding over a longer period.
- The rebound location is determined when the target reaches Darius' location.
- The rebound's forced movement's duration is roughly 0.5 seconds, finishing before the airborne duration ends.
- After the pull, Darius will attempt to basic attack the closest pulled target.
- The armor penetration stacks multiplicatively with other forms of percentage armor penetration.
- The ability does not go on cooldown nor consume mana if it's interrupted during the cast. This may only happen if:
- Noxian Guillotine's cooldown after the recast or recast window is calculated by taking the values at the end, and using this formula: (Noxian Guillotine's Cooldown - time since first cast) × (1 - cdr).
- Noxian Guillotine applies after the damage.
- Darius will only leap towards the target if it is at range, or leap backwards if it is very close.
- Noxian Guillotine will not reset nor trigger clone or a target protected by resurrection. if used to kill a
- Noxian Guillotine will reset but not trigger zombie state. if it finishes off a target that is in a