- Crimson Pact's bonus ability power stacks multiplicatively with other sources of % ability power but its bonus health stacks additively with other sources of bonus health. Examples on how they calculate below:
- Case 1: With bonus ability power and ( + ) bonus health. you get a total of ( + )
- Case 2: With bonus ability power and ( + ) bonus health. you get a total of
- Case 3: With bonus ability power and ( + ) bonus health. + you get a total of ( + )
- Even thought the healing effect is visualized as a projectile, the healing itself triggers instantly.
- Vladimir's resource bar changes colors depending on Bloodthirst's charge-up.
- White while generating the first stack and while at 1 stack (there is no time-out period).
- Orange while generating the second stack.
- Red while Crimson Rush is active (Bloodthirst will deplete over 2.5 seconds once triggered).
- Each stack generates over-time (Transfusion's cooldown).
- The Bloodthirst depletes normally while under resurrection effects.
- The first tick damages immediately so the final one occurs 0.5 seconds before Vladimir becomes targetable again.
- The slow ends immediately once affected enemies get out of range.
- Vladimir can still use summoner spells and item actives during Sanguine Pool.
- While unable to attack, Vladimir can still input attack commands - causing him to follow his attack target.
- Vladimir's attack range is reduced to 0 while pooled - causing him to attempt to move underneath his attack target.
- The spell indicator shows 11 equally spaced missile indicators when hovering the ability in the HUD, however the spell actually casts 15 equally spaced missiles.
- The health cost may still drop Vladimir below the specified amount if he is above it. This is verified for every tick of health cost, i.e if the first tick drops him below it, the next ones will stop affecting him if he remains below it.
- The following table refers for interactions while Vladimir is channeling:
|Abilities||is usable. and both interrupt after 0.25 seconds.|
|Interrupted by||All item-actives not specified above interrupt|
|Spells||Usable||Barrier Clarity Cleanse Exhaust Ghost Heal Ignite Smite Flash|
|Interrupted by||Teleport Recall Hexflash|
- Hemoplague will amplify almost all sources and types of damage (including damage from neutral monsters but excluding true damage, with percent modifiers stacking multiplicatively).
- Hemoplague amplifies itself for an actual 165 / 275 / 385 (+ 77% AP) damage.
- Hemoplague's modifier to incoming damage stacks additively with for a total reduction of 45/55/65%.
- Spell shield does not negate the detonation.