- When cast on a group of enemy minions, Phosphorus Bomb Phosphorus Bomb along with Missile Barrage Missile Barrage allows Corki to farm extremely fast.
- Phosphorus Bomb Phosphorus Bomb casts quickly and does good burst damage for a lot of the game. It can be used to harass an enemy last-hitting by autoattacking them and then quickly casting Phosphorus Bomb Phosphorus Bomb.
- Valkyrie is a great farming, initiation, and escape skill. Use it wisely due to its long cooldown.
- Maximizing the damage and armor reduction of Gatling Gun Gatling Gun will require Corki to be facing and attacking the target constantly for its four-second duration. It must be activated carefully to reach its full potential.
- The armor reduction from Gatling Gun Gatling Gun will be removed two seconds after the last tick of damage the enemy has taken.
- Corki can use other abilities and auto attack while Gatling Gun Gatling Gun is active, so blast away with Missile Barrage Missile Barrage and auto attacks.
- Always watch your Missile Barrage Missile Barrage quantity before entering a fight so you don't run out of it early. If possible, prepare a Big One. (Have at least 3 stacks towards one.)
- Remember that Missile Barrage Missile Barrage is an AoE skill, and you don't have to hit the enemy champion directly, you may hit a nearby minion for the same damage. The Big One does more damage and has a larger AoE radius.
- Because of the increased damage from his passive, getting a at the beginning of the game allows you to deal a lot of damage. Starting with and three will give you more sustain and mobility, which is helpful when fighting strong poke and early gankers.
- Corki scales well with high attack damage, so try to build an early or .
- Getting a mana costs. However, it sacrifices mid/late-game DPS. helps to deal with Corki's
- Gatling Gun Gatling Gun, allowing Corki to reduce armor by up to 85, more than any other champion. As armor reduction can reduce the enemies armor below 0, building is a very good choice against enemies with a low to medium amount of armor. When fighting multiple enemies with a high amount of armor, is superior to though. stacks with
- armor. Anytime before that will be removing more armor from the enemy. will be more helpful after the enemy has 160
- Corki because you can get a proc frequently with Missile Barrage Missile Barrage and then apply it with auto attacks. This will strengthen your mid to late game damage output (as your passive applies with Sheen) and will give you some utility and survability. (in form of mana, the slow, movement speed and health). The slow from it is also highly useful for maximizing the power of Gatling Gun Gatling Gun as the ability requires Corki to maintain facing enemy targets for its four-second duration, when constantly kiting usually tends to be a necessity for survival as a ranged-carry in teamfights. is a good item for
- Building typical AD carry items on Corki works well with his skillset. Valkyrie allows him to keep up range and be relatively safe while Hextech Shrapnel Shells Hextech Shrapnel Shells and Gatling Gun Gatling Gun will increase his damage output greatly.
- Building attack damage. early is not a good idea, as Corki benefits more from building
- Building is a good idea if you are having problems in your lane (due to lack of healing or strong enemies) or fear getting assassinated by physical damage midgame.
- Try to stay away from the AoE of his Gatling Gun Gatling Gun. It can reduce your armor heavily if you are careless.
- Try to pressure Corki while he is using it. Making him turn around to kite will cause him to waste part of it.
- Although Corki has a great lane dominance, he is fairly squishy. Work with your lane partner to harass him often and/or kill him early.
- Focus Corki down if he leads the battle with his Valkyrie.
- When chasing him, do not overextend as his Valkyrie can help him outrun you.
- Stay away from the minion wave when he uses his Missile Barrage Missile Barrage. The spell deals AoE damage even when it hits minions.