- Winter's Bite will cast from wherever Braum is at the end of the cast time.
- Stand Behind Me can also be used on allied minions, but cannot be used on wards.
- If there are no nearby enemy champions, Braum will position himself on the far side of his target.
- Incoming: Damage sources coming from somewhere facing the shield. Those coming from different sides are not affected.
- Projectiles: Sped up entities not classified as a unit ( champions, minions, monsters, etc.)
- Intercepting: A projectile hitting Braum because he is standing in front of the intended target. In addition to being redirected, an intercepted projectile is also destroyed after hitting Braum (although this is only applicable to pass-through projectiles).
- Moving units are not intercepted under any circumstance, including dashes. Champion summoned units are not classified as units until they hit the ground (e.g. ) and thus will interact with Unbreakable whilst en route.
- Projectiles whose effects trigger on collision will still trigger - dealing damage, applying debuffs, creating area of effects and marking the target as 'hit'.
- Abilities that deal area of effect damage on-collision will only damage Braum.
- If hits Braum, regardless of if its the first hit on the damage reduction or not, it will always bounce back and not be destroyed. This happens even if Braum intercepts the attack for an ally though the axe will bounce back from Braum and not the intended target.
- Projectile-based ground-targeted abilities that only occur upon successfully hitting the ground ( , , etc.) will apply their full effects to Braum but will be destroyed without affecting any other ally.
- Projectiles that cannot hit Braum or his allies (such as an enemy 
) will not be intercepted.
- Rejuvenation projectile is however blocked.
- The damage reduction will affect any source of damage whose origin is in front of the shield. This includes:
- All intercepted projectiles.
- Melee and non-projectile-based ranged attacks.
- Instantaneous direction-targeted abilities (e.g. , , .)
- Instantaneously-placed ground-targeted abilities (e.g. , , ) relative to the ability's center and not the caster's.
- Point-blank area-of-effects (e.g. , , not targeted at Braum)
- Instantaneous targeted abilities (e.g. AoE DoT (e.g. , , ). , , targeted at Braum) and
- The damage reduction only benefits Braum.
- If would path through Unbreakable, only Braum will take reduced damage.
- Damage over time is calculated per tick but the full damage reduction will still only apply to a single tick.
- If the damage mitigated by Unbreakable exceeds a minimum threshold it is represented with floating text similar to the damage mitigated by shields ('-X')
- This floating text is always shown for the single fully-reduced damage source.
- For the purposes of abilities like
, Braum's facing direction is the direction he's moving in (not the direction his face or the shield are looking in).
- This is a documented game engine limitation.
- If Braum is protected by a spell shield, both it and the one-time-use full damage reduction can be consumed by a single blockable spell.
- The one-time-use full damage reduction will not be consumed if the damage source is nothing but true damage.
- Unbreakable will grant assist credit if the enemy whose projectile is blocked from is killed within 10 seconds.
- No additional details.