Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
- The shield will absorb the portion of incoming damage that would reduce health past 30%.
- Mana Barrier will trigger after and if Blitzcrank's takes damage while above 30% health, and they will trigger simultaneously when Blitzcrank takes damage while below 30% health.
- Mana Barrier will trigger simultaneously with or if Blitzcrank's takes damage while above 30%, and trigger before them when Blitzcrank takes damage while below 30% health.
- The target is revealed while it is being pulled.
- The target's destination stops in front of Blitzcrank. If static terrain obscures this area, the target will stop prematurely before crossing it.
- Blitzcrank will be ordered to basic attack the target once the target arrives.
- If Blitzcrank is displaced during the grab, the target will still be pulled to the old location.
- However if Blitzcrank is displaced by specifically , the target will be pulled to the new location.
- Blitzcrank's attacks do not have to deal damage to apply the mark.
- The mark will be consumed even if the target becomes untargetable.
- The lightning bolts deal spell damage while the static field applies area damage.
- Even if Static Field is blocked by a spell shield, it will still destroy any existing damage shields on the target.
- Static Field is always cast from the original casting position.
- The visual effects will appear from wherever Blitzcrank is at the end of the cast time.