- Twisted Fate was designed by Guinsoo.
- Twisted Fate is voiced by Owen Thomas, Who also voices Viktor.
- Owen stated that he does not remember giving his voice to Twisted Fate before being reminded by a fan.
- Twisted Fate used to come from Demacia before his background was redone.
- Twisted Fate is frequently compared to Gambit from the X-Men comics for his weapon of choice, throwing cards, as well as his manner of speaking.
- Twisted Fate is also comparable to the character Luxord from the Kingdom Hearts role-playing series in his gentlemanly attitude and inventive use of cards as weapons. Additionally, both characters possess the ability to disappear in a stream of cards and reappear elsewhere.
- Twisted Fate was one of the first six characters designed, along with Singed, Annie, Sivir, Sion and Lee Sin. 
- On the artwork of many skins, the cards he throws can be seen to be Tarot cards from the Major Arcana of The Terot
- Twisted Fates dance is a reference to the extremely popular song Gangnam Style. A side-by-side comparison can be seen here.
- Twisted Fate is the third champion to feature vocals during his dance: the first being Draven and the second being Rengar.
- While not visible due to the fixed camera angle in-game, Twisted Fate's eyes are completely cyan (no whites or pupil). This can be observed by examining his model in the games files, or by panning the camera in spectator mode.
- While his artworks all feature a pale complexion, as part of his graphical rework he was given one of the darkest, natural skin-tones of any human champion in the League.
- Jack of Hearts and PAX Twisted Fate both feature an iridescent blue skin color.
- His Harrowing skin, Underworld Twisted Fate, features a Caucasian skin-tone.
- The splash art for PAX 2009 Tiwsted Fate and The Magnificent Twisted Fate shows him using Tarot Cards .
- In the chinese splash art, High Noon Twisted Fate is also using Tarot Cards.
- Although The Magnificent Twisted Fate is priced as a legendary skin, it has no new particle effects, animations or dialogue.
- The artwork for The Magnificent Twisted Fate depicts him with a hanging from his belt.
- PAX Twisted Fate had the PAX logo is displayed on his shoulder, hat, and belt.
- Twisted Fate and Evelynn have matching Tango skins. In the Chinese artwork the same art is used for both skins, with the only difference being the position of the spotlight.
- Underworld Twisted Fate resembles Nero from Devil May Cry 4
- The cards that appear when Underworld Twisted Fate uses his ult have the same symbol on them that Gatekeeper Galio bears on his arms.
- Twisted Fate and Evelynn were the first reported couple in The Journal of Justice, Issue 1. However, Evelynn has reportedly ended the relationship in Issue 10.
- Twisted Fate and Graves were partners in the past. That is until Twisted Fate sold out Graves to Dr. Priggs in exchange for a risky experiment that gave Twisted Fate his magical abilities.
- After escaping imprisonment, Graves now seeks payback on Twisted Fate.
- There is speculation that Twisted Fate is the cat burglar in which Caitlyn is attempting to track down and arrest.
- The bandit, who always leaves a card with an ornate "C" at the scene of the crime, has become Caitlyn's arch-nemesis.