- is gold efficient without its active.
- Quicksilver's cooldown does not transfer between items that have its active effect.
- Quicksilver is disabled during Airborne effects.
- Suspension will be fully removed by Quicksilver.
- Quicksilver has a very similar effect to Cleanse, but there are some differences:
- Quicksilver does not remove any accompanying, persistent effects that occur with crowd control from an enemy ability unless otherwise stated. Some examples include the tether from , the on-hit attacks from , and the damage reduction from Exhaust.
- Quicksilver cannot remove stasis.
- Despite the fact that it cannot be cleansed, Quicksilver is put on a 3-second static cooldown while affected by and put on a 0.5-second cooldown for or .
- Quicksilver will not remove self slows. The only exception is and .