- Riot's Gameplay Producer's girlfriend is named Annie. She owns a teddy bear named Tibbers.
- Annie is voiced by Cristina Ulloa, Who also voices and .
- Annie was designed by Guinsoo.
- Annie was one of the first six characters designed, along with  . , , and
- Annie is the first champion to have 8 skins.
- Annie's last name, Hastur, is a reference to the Great Old One Hastur of the Cthulhu Mythos.
- Annie's Classic skin shows in his Red Baron skin as a toy hanging in the upper left corner. Also, what looks to be head can be seen on the left of Annie.
- Annie's Goth skin is one of the four Collector's Edition skins, along with the complementary skins of , and . The skin can still be obtained by buying the Digital Copy in the Store.
- Annie's Red Riding skin is a reference to a famous fairy tale, Little Red Riding Hood.
- Annie's Wonderland skin is a reference to Alice in Wonderland, with Annie dressed as the titular Alice and Tibbers taking the place of the White Rabbit.
- Annie in Wonderland was a response to player requests to change Tibbers' skin. It is classified as a Legendary Skin.
- Neither Annie's Goth skin nor the Red Riding skin changes Tibbers' appearance.
- Annie has three skins which are paired with another champion's skin:
- Annie is the daughter of Gregori Hastur, the Gray Warlock, and Amoline, the Shadow Witch. The two are the leaders of the Gray Order, political and social outcasts who left Noxus to pursue dark arcane knowledge. The Order has since colonized the Voodoo Lands.
- Annie and friends. are good