- Sometimes it is smarter to approach an enemy with 3 Pyromania charges instead of 4 to appear vulnerable. You can then quickly charge the stun with Molten Shield. It can also allow you to break with a weaker spell before using a spell (especially Summon Tibbers) that stuns them.
- This can also be an effective strategy to lure enemies into a false sense of security.
- As each of Annie's abilities gives a charge for Pyromania this allows Annie to only need 2 or 3 charges when a team fight erupts allowing Annie to be able to use her Molten Shield and then casting your offensive abilities to then land an AoE stun on the enemy team.
- During the laning phase, try to find a good balance between storing your stun for use and continuing to use your spells to maintain a strong farming game.
- Disintegrate enables Annie to farm very well early in the game, as well as building up Pyromania without using mana as Disintegrate refunds its mana cost if it kills an enemy.
- Disintegrate can quickly build up mana in items like or .
- A good tactic at the start of a game is to use Incinerate 4 times to get a stun ready before you leave the fountain. This can help turn the tide of a first battle, and aid you in getting first blood.
- Summon Tibbers or Incinerate used in combination with Pyromania results in Annie having an AoE stun effect.
- Putting at least one point in Molten Shield early game allows Pyromania to be charged slightly faster allowing more harassment and team ganking support.
- Don't rely on Molten Shield to keep you alive. Its damage isn't great for countering AD carries with life steal, and early game its defensive properties are minimal at best. It is mainly used to charge up a combo.
- Always charge up Pyromania before a fight occurs, the 1.75 sec stun is very effective in taking out carries who overextend or out of position.
- While Incinerate can take down groups of low health minions early game, positioning the cone so that it also routinely damages the enemy champion can be very useful. Dropping their health like this can be followed up with a big Summon Tibbers/ Pyromania burst for the kill.
- 安妮的 Summon Tibbers can be controlled, like most pet units, by holding Alt or activating the ability again before moving.
- As soon as you hit level 6, You can use Flash to initiate your opponent and use Incinerate and Disintegrate. then finish your opponent with Summon Tibbers. This will either devastate or kill your enemy.
- Annie as it allows her to be very tough without sacrificing too much ability power and 's passive lets her to stay in the lane early game. is a very strong item on
- Annie, as the health and area of effect slow can keep her alive for longer.
is another good item for
- Tibbers' damage aura will apply the slow debuff associated with , making Tibbers excellent for chasing or kiting.
- Annie, as it raises her ability power by a substantial amount. is a must for
- A fed Annie is normally countered by magic resistance, building a and is a great way to itemize against enemies that have a large amount of magic resistance.
- Annie when the enemy team has lots of magic damage. It provides magic resistance, but still contributes to her burst potential with AP and a magic resistance reduction aura. is a great option for
- Getting items which provide CDR, such as and will provide more frequent stuns.
- All of Annie's spells deal magic damage, therefore any form of magic resistance will mitigate her damage significantly.
- Do not underestimate the damaging aura from 安妮的 Summon Tibbers. The longer the fight lasts, the more damage you will take from it.
- Avoid focusing her 20px Tibbers when attacking Annie. 20px Tibbers has a lot of health and damage, and killing Annie kills 20px Tibbers as well. Focusing 20px Tibbers allows Annie to finish you off with her spells if she is ignored.
- Alternatively, use ranged attacks and abilities to kill 20px Tibbers while keeping out of range of Annie's spells, the advantage to this being that 20px Tibbers will most likely be easier to kill.
- 20px Tibbers is considered a minion therefor Smite and champion abilities that work on minions and monsters only (such as 辛德拉的Force of Will Force of Will), will work on him as well.
- Be alert for the visual effect that appears when the stun from Pyromania is ready.
- Molten Shield acts like a . Be careful when engaging her if you are using a champion that relies on auto-attack.