Guardian Angel is an advanced item in League of Legends.
- Its passive will always activate before Rebirth, but after the Chrono Shift buff if the owner has it.
- If you use Ghost and activates, Ghost will still be in effect after you have been revived.
- Selling and repurchasing the item will not reset the cooldown on its Unique Passive.
- The passive does not activate when killed by the Nexus Obelisk.
- The healing boost of Spirit Visage affects its passive, causing it to restore 863 health upon revive.
- The name "Guardian Angel" is also used for an ability of the DotA hero "Omniknight".
- It's one of the only two items in the game to offer both armor and magic resistance, the other being
Patch History 编辑
- Now displays its cooldown on the item itself rather than with a buff.
- Added a gray version of the cooldown icon for .
- This item now removes most positive buffs from your champion when it activates.
- Now revives Champions at 750 health and 375 mana instead of 40% health and mana.
- Will now display a timer showing how long until the effect is ready again.
- will now only proc on cloned units if it was ready to activate when the clone was created. In other words, clones now sync their Guardian Angel states to the main champion when created.
- Clones that expire while being revived with will no longer last permanently.
- Positive buffs are no longer lost on pseudo-death (ie ).
- Elixirs are no longer lost on pseudo-death (ie ).
- The item had its restoration amount on revival reduced to 40% from 50% of their health and mana.
- You can no longer teleport while being revived by Guardian Angel.
- Recipe cost increased to 1200g from 850g.
June 26, 2009 Patch:
- Fixed a bug which caused it to proc more often than once every 5 minutes.
May 15, 2009 Patch:
- Armor reduced to 75 from 80.
- Magic Resist reduced to 40 from 45.
- Fixed a bug where certain item effects would persist past selling the item.
- Fixed a bug which allowed you to respawn an infinite number of times with no cooldown.